Dvarw & SteamTuners Pre-Order Now Available

Brommer

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Some top secret info for Dvarwites! The release of new stock of the Steam Tuners uplifts for the Dvarw's is imminent! Not only that but there will also be the NANO versions being released as well! Boom!

Great! @Zeki Hilmi I will order one.
Where on your webshop do we see it?
Just had a look but don’t see it.

Howzit , please include me for the steam turners buy.......i need 2

Hi there bud... A Google doc will be sent out on all social media as soon as we are ready to advertise

if possible, post it here as well please, at least the notification that the googledoc is going on.
I have the thread on follow, in the hope I don't miss it

Last edited:
@Amir do u want the normal one or shorty version? And clear or ultem? Are you can ultem? En batchaa jay bit my of eet jay die heeele day daai lekke goedtjies wat ek altyd in jou prente sien?

would love to order but that form is buggered

maybe you should lock the form before you release it otherwise we can all edit on top of each other LMAO

is it at all possible to do this via PM?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Amir do u want the normal one or shorty version? And clear or ultem? Are you can ultem? En batchaa jay bit my of eet jay die heeele day daai lekke goedtjies wat ek altyd in jou prente sien?

Boeta organize for me the clear big and clear shorty kanala. Ship to u as well. I’ll be back 2 September then we’ll sort out.

In all honestly I hardly get much time to pray due to the amount of logistics involved but I do my best to make time to connect and when I do... I go all out. Will keep u and all my brothers in my duas inshallah

Also, I’m lucky if I get 2 solid meals a day. If I miss breakfast I’m going hungry till midnight-ish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool let us know when form is up and running in for 1 x Nano Steam Tuners tank

Boeta organize for me the clear big and clear shorty kanala. Ship to u as well. I’ll be back 2 September then we’ll sort out.

In all honestly I hardly get much time to pray due to the amount of logistics involved but I do my best to make time to connect and when I do... I go all out. Will keep u and all my brothers in my duas inshallah

Also, I’m lucky if I get 2 solid meals a day. If I miss breakfast I’m going hungry till midnight-ish.

Sorted Boeta!

Ya I can only imagine what’s it like with all the work you guys do but that in itself is most reward! There’s a saying in Urdu, with Ibaadat and prayer you get Jannah but when doing for others you get not only Jannah but the creator of Jannah! So u winning brother!

Shot I sorted out your order.

if possible, post it here as well please, at least the notification that the googledoc is going on.
I have the thread on follow, in the hope I don't miss it

Hi @morras and @M.Adhir
Have moved some of the posts from the general forum into this pre-order thread in the VooDoo Vapour subforum.

Just scroll up 3 posts
the updated googledocs order form posted by @Zeki Hilmi is in post #14

Sorted Boeta!

Ya I can only imagine what’s it like with all the work you guys do but that in itself is most reward! There’s a saying in Urdu, with Ibaadat and prayer you get Jannah but when doing for others you get not only Jannah but the creator of Jannah! So u winning brother!

Shot I sorted out your order.

Ive heard the same.

Shukran boeta

Back