ECIGSSA Comp 5 - What's on your Festive Season Wishlist - (Hazeworks & Vapour Mountain)

shaunnadan

somewhere in the clouds....
VIP
LV

Awards
christmas-cracker-2.jpg

ECIGSSA Competition 5 - What's on your Festive Season Wishlist ?
--- sponsored by Hazeworks & Vapour Mountain ---

--- closing date - 16 December 2016 ---​

It's the most wonderful time of the year and we are very excited to start our next competition for the members of ECIGSSA!

What you need to do to win
  • Post a link to a product from a Local Supporting Vendor's website. (Post the URL)
  • Post a picture of that product
  • Tell us how that product will make your festive season a whole lot better
  • Tag one friend from the forum to enter
Prizes

We are delighted to announce that the sponsors of prizes for this fifth competition are Hazeworks and Vapour Mountain Thank you for taking part as sponsors and we are lucky to have such great and generous vendors as part of this forum. We intend involving a wide range of vendors in these competitions over time.

hazeworks-jpg.57570

banner4-jpg.57198

Prize from Hazeworks
  • 7x 30ml (1 of each in range, winners choice of nic strength)
  • SnapBack Cap
  • Free shipping within SA

Prize from Vapour Mountain
  • 3 x 100ml VM Premium range E- Liquid (winners choice of flavour and nic strength)
  • VM Cap
  • Free shipping within SA

Closing Date and Competition Rules
  • The competition will close on Friday 16th December 2016 at 5pm. Entries after that time will not be eligible.
  • One entry per person
  • The Two winners will be randomly drawn from eligible entrants
  • Winners will be announced soon after the closing date
  • Everyone is welcome to participate in the spirit of this competition however members of the Admin and Mod team, vendors and their staff will not be eligible to win prizes.
  • Only those ECIGSSA members with 50 posts or more when the competition closes will go into the draw.
  • Only those residing in South Africa will be eligible to win the prizes for this competition. We may consider widening this over time. Apologies to our international members but you are still most welcome to participate in the thread.

enter-to-win-button.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome competition!
Well announced @shaunnadan !!

Now off to find something....
I'll be back

I don't have a picture but in my "Wishlist" stocking is ........

A peaceful time spent with my loved ones and especially my mom who is alone in Knysna, will be with her on the 17th Dec & my 2 sons. To spend time away from obsessing over vape gear & what to buy and rather obsess over being the best father & son ever...... To get there and back safe so we can rave on next year.
:party::campeon2::b1::banana::devil-king:

Last edited:
Links:

I am going to post two products because they make up a set:

http://www.lungcandy.co.za/get-some...sories/mods/dotmod-petri-lite-mechanical-mod/
http://www.lungcandy.co.za/get-some/vape-hardware-and-accessories/authentic-dotmod-v2-rda/

Picture:
Blue DotMod Petri V2 RDA and Blue DotMod Petri Mechanical Tube mod:
BluePetri.jpg

How will it make my festive season a whole lot better?
Well, I just like it and have seen a few people with this setup. I think the blue is stunning. And I can picture myself sitting on a leisurely December afternoon out in the hot sun at a restaurant, chilling and vaping on some of Paulie's Guava Ice. That to me would just be so awesome. And I believe the Petri RDA gives great flavour.

Tag a friend to enter:
@Rob Fisher

Last edited:
Well i think the picture and the link speaks for itself, the best christmass present ever ... A high end one of a kind mod that i probably wouldn't even vape, it would just sit there and when im 80 i will pass it down to degenerate smoking grandchild and get him off the stinkies and we'd have an awesome grandfather / grandson moment like in the movies and then roll credits

http://www.vapecartel.co.za/collections/high-end/products/axis-vapes-m17-mini-26650-m0148

what about you @RichJB

M17_M0148_01.jpg

Thanks for the tag, @Nicholas. I don't have any hardware FOMO, I think I have everything I need now and then some. But if I was absolutely pressed to pick something, it would be http://www.sirvape.co.za/collections/rbas-rdas-atomisers/products/new-hadaly-rda-by-psyclone-mods

hadaly_4_1024x1024.jpg

The reason I'd choose this is purely because Wayne has one and classifies it as a "reference dripper", i.e. a dripper that is going to give you exactly what the juice delivers, like how a set of reference headphones will give you what a piece of music delivers without altering the balance. I use two drippers atm and they give me completely different flavour experiences. Not knowing which is the "right" or more accurate one is a bit frustrating. I don't know if it would help me become a better mixer, I'd still suck. But at least knowing I'm vaping the same setup as Wayne would remove one variable from the equation.

@Rude Rudi

Last edited:
@Geoff Christmas wish list

vaperite.co.za/product/vgod-pro-mech-mod/

On my christmas wishlist is the VGOD pro mech mod.

I need a mech mod to use for all my flavour creations, its small handy and a mech is a have to have. Please allow me to have a merry christmas

Attachments

• aVGod-Pro-Mech-Mod-Vaperite.jpg
    aVGod-Pro-Mech-Mod-Vaperite.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 42
Well mine is easy!

Serpent Mini 25
http://www.sirvape.co.za/products/copy-of-new-wotofo-serpent-25mm-mini-2-decks

serpent_25mm_mini_1d4a06fa-6c15-4bc2-b19d-74dec886dc75.jpg

So why this Serpent Mini 25? Quite simple really, a good friend of mine has been wanting a great flavour chasing tank and right now it seems as if the SM25 is a winner.
So with this tank I'd be able to surprise him and put a smile on his face for certain, especially since he wouldn't ever expect something.

I need to now keep my eyes out for any SM25 deals, hopefully one of the vendors have it on an Xmas Special of sorts :D

@kittyjvr1

Back