Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Keep an eye on this thread! @hands suggested a vendor Xmas giveaway and some of the Vendors have dived in already to make a real nice Xmas present for one or more lucky Members!

Details will be announced soon!

So far we have goodies from...
NCV, Sickboy77, Weiner Vapes, Vape King, Pirates Grog, Vapour Mountain, The Vape Guy... and not sure what is still on the way to the Vape Cave to make up the Chicken Dinner Xmas present! Here are so pics!

Xmas1.jpg Xmas2.jpg Xmas3.jpg Xmas4.jpg Xmas5.jpg Xmas6.jpg Xmas7.jpg Xmas8.jpg

Last edited:
That is too cool! What's in the box with the green ribbon? A surprise gift?

Wow..... If ever there is a time my luck should change. Now would be a good time. LOL

Im on a roll gents so pick a number and join the queue :roflmao:
just kidding, wow what an amazing thing to do. Big Ups,

one of the many bonuses of vaping and being ecigssa member.. the term *giveaway* lol

/does the running man:headbang:

Hi Peeps

Uncle @Rob Fisher alraedy PM'd saying im the winner so yous can all stop following the thread.

Thanks uncle Rob im gonna really enjoy all those great prizes, thanks to all the vendors for the awesome prizes i really apreciate it.

Thanks Eciggs SA for such a awesome forum.
:campeon::campeon2::):aaaaa::applaudit::banana::clap2::b1:

Did i sound convincing ? :-D

Last edited:
I wonder if dogs are included with those 2 kennels in the prizes pics.

Will be watching this one closely even though I never win competitions...

Even just a cap would be awesome... NCV cap looks good to give to me

#JustSaying

Oh pleeeease let it be me. For once can my luck change, 2016 has been horrible to me

@Rob Fisher , you can delete this thread now and just send me half of the stuff like we agreed ;)

On a more serious note, big ups to @hands for kicking off this initiative and also to each and every vendor that did not hesitate one bit to jump on the bandwagon to share some love... And of course to Rob for creating some excitement

Good luck guys & gals !!

I have entered so many comps since im here and also elsewhere but have never won anything so maybe i must just count.my lucky stars and hope i get some nice prezzies

Back