Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Steam Tuners are well known for their Vape Uplift tanks for popular high-end tanks... now they have released the Edge RTA!
22mm Diameter
30.5mm Height
2ml Juice Capacity
SS-304L Metal Parts
PC1000 Tank
Ultem Chamber
Peak Insulators
8 Center AirPins:
AirPins Included: 1.2-3.0 mm
MTL AirPins set: 0.8-1.0-1.5 mm (Coming soon)
DL AirPins set: 1.8-2.0-2.5 mm (Coming soon)
Made in Greece
RRP: 155 EUR
image_1149.jpg image_1146.jpg image_1143.jpg image_1141-100x100.jpg image_1139-100x100.jpg image_1137-100x100.jpg image_1148-100x100.jpg image_1142-510x340.jpg

Whooo! My Edge RTA should arrive tomorrow! It's just left Cape Town via Amsterdam via Leipzig via Italy originating in Greece!
upload_2021-4-29_12-15-5.png

Bazinga! It arrived yesterday but I was fishing all day and was too tired to build it.
Edge4.jpg

It's build day for the Edge RTA from Steam Tuners in Greece!

It's really well machined and the tolerances are spot on! It comes with an awesome little atty stand with Edge engraved in it. Nice touch. I love the look of it as well! It came with two different airflow pins and I obviously chose the bigger of the two.
Edge Build 1.jpg Edge Build 2.jpg

The build was easy.
Edge Build 3.jpg Edge Build 4.jpg Edge Build 5.jpg Edge Build 6.jpg

It came with a metal drip tip which I changed for a Siam tip. Easy top fill.
Edge Build 7.jpg Edge Build 8.jpg

The airflow is spot on for me and it is smooth and quiet. The flavour is on point. This is a really nice 22m RTA! Just wish it had a bigger juice capcity.

It's build day for the Edge RTA from Steam Tuners in Greece!

It's really well machined and the tolerances are spot on! It comes with an awesome little atty stand with Edge engraved in it. Nice touch. I love the look of it as well! It came with two different airflow pins and I obviously chose the bigger of the two.
View attachment 228742 View attachment 228743

The build was easy.
View attachment 228744 View attachment 228745 View attachment 228746 View attachment 228747

It came with a metal drip tip which I changed for a Siam tip. Easy top fill.
View attachment 228748 View attachment 228749

The airflow is spot on for me and it is smooth and quiet. The flavour is on point. This is a really nice 22m RTA! Just wish it had a bigger juice capcity.
It is Steam Tuners, hopefully they'll do a bigger capacity tank in the future.

Big time! Because 2ml is useless! Such a nice tank but hopeless juice capacity!
I figure the tank would be taller if capacity is upgraded. The other option is to have a bigger glass section which could be replaced by a bubble tank, but I admit the stainless tank looks a treat.

I figure the tank would be taller if capacity is upgraded. The other option is to have a bigger glass section which could be replaced by a bubble tank, but I admit the stainless tank looks a treat.

Just spoke to them and a bigger tank is being worked on! Chicken Dinner!

Vape Mail Baby! Steam Tuners Edge Extention tank! Now we have an RTA we can take out and about with a decent amount of juice! Happy Days! Bazinga!
ST Edge 3.jpg ST Edge 4.jpg ST Edge 5.jpg

Back