Emissary Elixirs - OMEGA

Imperator

Emissary Elixirs
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Omega! The first herald! An apocalyptic new line!
We're excited to announce the latest addition to the Emissary family, and to reveal the artwork for it.

Omega_Teaser_1_Phase 2 (2).png
Obviously 'Omega' was an easy pick for a juice that contrasts so much so from Alpha. We love playing with themes here at Emissary, so we've worked on something truly different in terms of label design with our artists. Alpha represents power, strength and courage (reflected in the symbols we utilized for it) while Omega...well, it's something different entirely.

We'll be announcing the profile soon!

Congrats @Imperator

It's great to see so much effort and thought going into your juices.

Looking forward to hearing more about this one and wishing you guys all the best with it!

Congrats @Imperator

It's great to see so much effort and thought going into your juices.

Looking forward to hearing more about this one and wishing you guys all the best with it!

Thank you! Much appreciated, as always!

The first herald of a new, apocalyptic line: OMEGA.
Buttery finger biscuits, soaked in dark-roast espresso syrup, layered with full-bodied cream, and finished with a light dusting of cocoa.
Set for launch late July, Omega will be available in both 60ml and 30ml (freebase MTL) variants.

Omega_Teaser_2_Phase 2 (2).png

Gorgeous artwork!! Ah and I just found out what Solve et Coagula means :)
Solve et Coagula is a Latin phrase identified with Alchemy. It means “to dissolve” and “coagulate” or “to separate” and “join”, processes involved in alchemical theories and experiments.[tnx GOOGLE]

The first herald of a new, apocalyptic line: OMEGA.
Buttery finger biscuits, soaked in dark-roast espresso syrup, layered with full-bodied cream, and finished with a light dusting of cocoa.
Set for launch late July, Omega will be available in both 60ml and 30ml (freebase MTL) variants.

View attachment 169832

I agree with @Hooked this juice sounds amazing!
Congrats @Imperator

We'll be launching this beastial dessert at VapeCon with Vaper's Corner! We'll be there too, so come say hi!

Omega Resize.png

Oh wow, that's amazing @Imperator
Will look forward to popping past Vapers Corner to come say hi!

So cool will Def look out for this at vapecon; with the copious bottles of Tempestus as I need to stock up again. Still my no. 1 go to juice.

Thanks a ton! I'll see you there :D

Looking forward this flavor!
Will havto stop by and do some tasting might just grab a bottle!!
Alpha was one of the first juices we vaped when we started.

Looking forward this flavor!
Will havto stop by and do some tasting might just grab a bottle!!
Alpha was one of the first juices we vaped when we started.

Please do! We'll have some shirts to give away on the day too!

So my bottle of Omega is on its way from the sirs. And i simply cannot wait.. :aaaaa:

I Am having a serious case of the wants for a bottle of the tiramisu.

Back