Epipes

Do we need an epipe subforum?

I really think so dev, then we could maybe move the other ePipe threads as well.

Tapatalk

I'll get on it

Done. @johan what other threads need to be moved?

Thanks @devdev. I'm not close to a pc now, so can't lookup and tell.

Tapatalk

You guys are making me want an ePipe!

Will wait a bit and see what comes out of your various ePipe adventures

If its just a different way of holding a Nautilus/protank, it may look cool but i think it needs a more intense vape

C
Will wait a bit and see what comes out of your various ePipe adventures

If its just a different way of holding a Nautilus/protank, it may look cool but i think it needs a more intense vape

Consider that it is simply an unregulated fully mechanical mod, running off an 18350 (Efest 10Amp).

You could run a KFL+ with nano kit, a .8 Ohm coil and you would be well within the safety limit of the battery. You can dial in an intense vape.

I am currently using a re worked PT2, 1.2 Ohms cotton wick, and I am very, very satisfied with how it performs

Dunno if you noticed they have a whole epipe forum on limelight.

As for intense vape Hi Ho, it is a mech mod with a mechanisium similar to the Roe, so you could put a standard dripper on it if you wanted.

But I found the Nautilus on it more than satisfying in vape and looks.

o_O
Dunno if you noticed they have a whole epipe forum on limelight.

As for intense vape Hi Ho, it is a mech mod with a mechanisium similar to the Roe, so you could put a standard dripper on it if you wanted.

But I found the Nautilus on it more than satisfying in vape and looks.
which forum are you referring to Wayne, link please?

Tapatalk

Another good epipe
021aaa_zps4c339b9f.jpg
??

Respect to the hammer. What an awesome mod

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

OMG that Gandalf is a thing of real beauty with the Russian on it! I see it on the web site but don't see how to order it and whether it includes the Russian or not...

OMG that Gandalf is a thing of real beauty with the Russian on it! I see it on the web site but don't see how to order it and whether it includes the Russian or not...

Ok worked it all out... same price as a REO! That Gandalf is something else!

The one issue with the Pipe is the small battery...

Back