EUC coils in melo/ijust s

Bear_Vapes

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Does anyone use the vaporesso EUC coils in the ijust s?

Do they fit properly?
How do they perform?

I use them (0.5 ohm ceramic) in a Melo 3 Mini at around 25W. They perform flawlessly. You do need a sleeve to fit them though. Got mine from www.eciggies.co.za

Last edited:
I use them in a Melo 3 Mini at around 25W. They perform flawlessly. You do need a sleeve to fit them though. Got mine from www.eciggies.co.za
I ask because i use the ccells in my ijust s but they do get stuck to the top rubber as the coils are long. I do want to try the euc heard they work well

I've played with the Traditional EUC 0.4ohm Clapton coils in an iJust S and Melo3, I'm very impressed with these. I had one that spat a little when it was brand new but that passed after 1ml or so. What I really liked was that you don't need to prime them, just pop it in the tank and refill, by the tome youve closed the tank up it's ready to vape. They fit perfectly with the supplied adapter.

These are imo the best commercial coils for flavour on low to med wattages. The new 0.3 ohm ceramics are perfect for fruity vapes and i prefer the claptons for tobaccos and desserts. Not as cloudy as the eleaf coils, but at the wattage the amount of vapour is dense

Awesome im gonna give them a try as the ccells are not lasting long anymore

Back