Finally have my dream mod

Great feeling to have when you feel you have nailed your ADV setup! Glad you're happy with it @rabbitneko !

Very Nice!

Quite keen to try the moonshot sometime, it reminds me of the ijoy tornado, which I am enjoying immensely currently (over the griffin and avo...)

@rabbitneko ,the Snow Wolf seems to be a great mod with all the good feedback it gets.I need to get my hands on a Moon Shot as I have heard great things on its flavour production not to mention clouds.

I looooove my moonshot. It's my first ever RTA. Everyone says it's a ***** to build coils on but I guess I didn't have anything to compare it with haha.

I've got a black silicone sleeve over, mainly because I don't want it to get scratched. So I don't really get to look at it's beauty all the time. It's the perfect size for my hand though, super comfortable grip.

For me i leave her at home and use my evic vtc mini for my daily commute to work.
The vtc is a little beat up now but its fine shes what i call my "work horse" never lets me down.
146813971776919464950.jpg 1468139765103-712045781.jpg 1468139788453888522039.jpg

Ive Gotten other new mods since that post but honestly that snow wolf mini is still one of if not my favourite mod in terms of looks.

She has sadly though been stolen from me by my wife :-D

It was understandable cause i was getting some nice gear and she only had the pico and lasimo P70 so i didnt fight too much to keep her happy :)

Dream Mod????? Hey guys, you know what. As long as you are a member of this forum it will never stop, I mean the dream mod thing. Every time I open the vape mail section and see the pics and the comments, I dream, then buy... :risas3:

Dream Mod????? Hey guys, you know what. As long as you are a member of this forum it will never stop, I mean the dream mod thing. Every time I open the vape mail section and see the pics and the comments, I dream, then buy... :risas3:
Thread title .. My dream mod (for today)

There can be only one (as far as regulated mods go anyway)....

YIHI sx mini ML. The build quality on this mod is unlike anything ive owned. Insane. Absolutely zero rattles. Perfect button presses every time. Power ramp curves at the touch of a button, also pc adjustable curves like dna. Best chip on the market as far as im concerned.

IMG-20160913-WA0014.jpeg

There can be only one (as far as regulated mods go anyway)....

YIHI sx mini ML. The build quality on this mod is unlike anything ive owned. Insane. Absolutely zero rattles. Perfect button presses every time. Power ramp curves at the touch of a button, also pc adjustable curves like dna. Best chip on the market as far as im concerned.

View attachment 67950
After the FSK chip:campeon2:

Boet, there is no way you can compare the quality of those 2 mods, lol. The chip does have potential though

Boet, there is no way you can compare the quality of those 2 mods, lol. The chip does have potential though
No for sure not comparing the quality. I agree there. But as for the chip. Its very good i mean if you TC'ing Kanthal Claptons thats gotta show something

Back