Flavor Reviews by Zandernwn

zandernwn

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards

Ok, folks I am planning on doing a few concentrate reviews and posting them in their respective sections. I will use this thread to keep them organized alphabetically, by manufacturer.

About me:
I am an avid DIY hobbyist and a self diagnosed flavor junkie. The reviews are both time consuming and costly (I fund it myself) but I do this for the love of the game. I accept that tastes and opinions differ and I would like to encourage you to discuss that on the thread for the flavoring in question and not here please, I'd like to keep this as clean and as focused as possible.

Please let me know if there are specific flavors you want me to review.

CLOUDCRAFTERS YOUTUBE FLAVOR REVIEWS
Introduction

FLAVOR LIBRARY

CAPELLA (CAP)
Banana Split
Sweet Guava

Sweet Lychee
Sweet Mango

FLAVOR ART (FA)
Apricot (Armenia)
Banana

Guava

FLAVOR WEST (FW)
Fig

INAWERA (INW)
Raspberry (Malina)

JUNGLE FLAVORS (JF)
Sweet Strawberry

MOLIN BERRY (MB)
Apple Mint Cider
Banana
Custard
Indulge
Funky Pineapple

REAL FLAVORS (RF)

THE FLAVOR APPRENTICE(TFA/TPA)
Blueberry Wild
Cream Soda
Guava
Mango
Strawberry Ripe

Last edited by a moderator:
If you can slide this somewhere onto the to-do list, that'd be awesome:

Watermelon (TFA)
Peach (TFA)
Mango (TFA)

The more I think about it, the more epic this thread seems.
One more suggestion: White Chocolate (TFA)

Epic thread bud... I'm keen to find out abt jf strawberry

Only tried tfa strawberry ripe and not impressed one bit
I placed my order for concentrates yesterday, but it was out of stock. will get as soon as its back in stock. I have included my notes for Strawberry Ripe. I think its a wonderful flavor, but it has its flaws check it out.

Big thumbs up taking your own valuable time to share such helpful flavor notes with the community, especially those from local producers that will not be available elsewhere. I hope that the community appreciates all the efforts.

Awesome thread @zandernwn! Many thanks!
Please add CAP Sweet Mango. I have used it in a mix only and though great flavour, was a bit more overpowering than I thought. And then do you have some of the CLY 'alcoholic' ones? e.g. Brandy, Vodka, etc.? Cannot find a review on them anywhere.

Back