Flavour Art - Concentrate Reviews

rogue zombie

Vaping Addict
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Let me kick this off with a few I love in single flavour:

Fuji Apple

• This is spot on realistic apple as opposed to candy, like many fruit concentrates tend to be like. It tastes something between a Red and Green apple - it doesn't have that sour note that a ripe green apple has, but its not as sweet as a ripe red apple.
  • Can be used between 3 - 5% depending on how strong you like it. At 70VG I mix it at 4%
  • Can be shake and vape, but I always leave everything overnight at the very least.
Rating 5/5

Last edited:
Lemon Sicily

• Okay I don't use this on its own, but it is my favourite and go-to Lemon. Its a lively, little sweet and not too bitter lemon. Definitely more like a lemon juice, rather than like biting into a Lemon - so its realistic Lemon that won't blow your head away. Best used with a bit of your favourite Lime, to bring it out more. When you add a bit of Lime to it, you can use it in very small percentages.
  • I use it at 1.25% with 0.25% INW Lime as the 'Lemon' part of my Lemon Meringue. I use it at 1% for Lemonade, with whatever else I use. These percentages are based on 70VG juice.
  • Take note though, if your recipe has lots of creams or custards, the Lemon can get lost - so be sparing with these.
  • Not sure about shake and vape, with my Lemon Meringue, I give it two weeks. Lemonade a week.
Rating 5/5

Last edited:
Virginia Tobacco

• This is a typical Virginia tobacco (not pipe or cigar). It has a toasted and slight nutty tasted. It's smooth and mild. It doesn't come off as like smoking a cig on its own - more like rolled, light tobacco. It is a great starting point for a mild tobacco vape.
  • At 70VG I can't really taste the difference between 2% and 3%. So on its own, I would go 3%, if used as a base I would go 2%. Less would be a bit light for a tobacco enthusiast. If you want a cig-a-like taste, add something strong like Black Perique or Dark Vapure. I add 0.35% Black Perique to Virginia for my tobacco go-to base.
  • Needs at least a 2 week steep, but I leave it for 3.
Rating 3.5/5

Last edited:
This is amazing @rogue zombie
Thanks for sharing these insights and reviews!

Virginia Tobacco

• This is a typical Virginia tobacco (not pipe or cigar). It has a toasted and slight nutty tasted. It's smooth and mild. It doesn't come off as like smoking a cig on its own - more like rolled, light tobacco. It is a great starting point for a mild tobacco vape.
  • At 70VG I can't really taste the difference between 2% and 3%. So on its own, I would go 3%, if used as a base I would go 2%. Less would be a bit light for a tobacco enthusiast. If you want a cig-a-like taste, add something strong like Black Perique or Dark Vapure. I add 0.35% Black Perique to Virginia for my tobacco go-to base.
  • Needs at least a 2 week steep, but I leave it for 3.
Rating 3.5/5
I love Virginia, one of the best tobacco concentrates avaliable here. 2.5% with 0.5 to 1% Burley and you have a deliciously grassy tobacco.

I love Virginia, one of the best tobacco concentrates avaliable here. 2.5% with 0.5 to 1% Burley and you have a deliciously grassy tobacco.
You see I'm trying to get a grassy/leafy base, and then a spicy dark tobacco on top.

But still havent found the right dark, spicy tobacco.

Sent from my HUAWEI Y221-U22 using Tapatalk

Fantastic @rogue zombie we needed someone to review concentrates. Flavour Art has some amazing flavors and they are a must have in any diy collection.

Where is all the other concentrate reviews can't seem to find them when searching?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thank you, i will do

You may also want to try Storm - I haven't tried it myself but have read that it is dark and spicy with a hint of sweetness. Might just be exactly what you're looking for?

Subbed. Thanks for putting out the info you gathered via hard work. We need more people like you around. Excellent work.

I am steeping Storm at 2% as we speak :)

Storm by itself bud at what nic %? I'm looking for something that will give me the throat hit like nic does at 6mg?

Storm by itself bud at what nic %? I'm looking for something that will give me the throat hit like nic does at 6mg?

Latakia has incredible throat hit - I DYI at 9mg and this felt like 12mg.

I'll add some notes when I get time, but I'm afraid so far I have totally different views than the ones posted. Latakia to me is very weak compared to other flavors, and has no noticeably more throat hit than other flavors. I mix it at around 4-6%. Storm tastes a bit like better herbs, with some minty taste. Pretty strong flavor, I use it at 2-3% for my native american peace pipe tobacco :D Perique Black is supposed to be very strong and bold, but I like it at 5-7%. Dark Vapure has a bit of a liquerice taste, but reminds me of a very dark pipe tobacco. Think Hugh Hefner with an exotic brunette beauty with dark pools for eyes.... Virginia I find the sweetest of the lot, but nice. I mix it at 4-7%. 7 Leaves is a great flavor, on it's on, I mix it at 4-6%, but in mixes seldom over 5%. It really comes through with steeping.

I'll add some notes when I get time, but I'm afraid so far I have totally different views than the ones posted. Latakia to me is very weak compared to other flavors, and has no noticeably more throat hit than other flavors. I mix it at around 4-6%. Storm tastes a bit like better herbs, with some minty taste. Pretty strong flavor, I use it at 2-3% for my native american peace pipe tobacco :D Perique Black is supposed to be very strong and bold, but I like it at 5-7%. Dark Vapure has a bit of a liquerice taste, but reminds me of a very dark pipe tobacco. Think Hugh Hefner with an exotic brunette beauty with dark pools for eyes.... Virginia I find the sweetest of the lot, but nice. I mix it at 4-7%. 7 Leaves is a great flavor, on it's on, I mix it at 4-6%, but in mixes seldom over 5%. It really comes through with steeping.
At that % Latakia you may be over-flavouring, try it at 1 - 2% and let it steep for a week or two.

Great thread RZ, might add some contributions too if you don't mind, I have a bunch of the more obscure FA stuff I could post some notes on.

At that % Latakia you may be over-flavouring, try it at 1 - 2% and let it steep for a week or two.

I started all the FA stuff at HIC's recommendations. Latakia is just a weak flavor for me, even after a 4 week steep.

It doesn't matter how you taste it, all info helps.

So if you get some time, please do :)

Great thread RZ, might add some contributions too if you don't mind, I have a bunch of the more obscure FA stuff I could post some notes on.
You better o_0

:)

Last edited:
Hi guys
Loving this thread
Can we try keep it on topic with as much focus on reviews as possible

Back