Flavour World - Retailer Reviews

JonaDTD

New Vaper
LV

Awards
So, I have heard about them a few times on some local groups, however I thought I would give them a shot - and I am so glad I did.

I made a sizeable order (I now have 1.3 liters steeping in the cupboard) on Tuesday afternoon at around 1PM, and you can only imagine the surprised look on my face when I arrived at work on Wednesday morning to have my shipment at my desk already.

Unfortunately I was missing a single concentrate - was a packing error and received a 10ml unit instead of the 50ml unit I ordered, I then got in touch with the company that afternoon, and they rectified it without a problem and shipped out the same day, and I got the replacement this morning.

May seem strange that I am talking about timeframes, but when you live in Cape Town you normally expect a three to four business day timeframe, not a matter of one night - so to the FW team, thank you for the epic service. Definitely can recommend them and will order again!

Thank You Flavour World!!!!!!!

Just got my delivery of RAW concentrates and some other goodies too:inlove:

Got lots of bubble wrap for the little ones lol!!! pop pop pop pop:rolleyes:

Attachments

• IMG-20180518-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20180518-WA0007.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 15
These guys are awesome. Helped with a few questions on a saturday...parcel recieved by the monday...

Thank you for awesome service guys. Keep it up. My favourite DIY vendor for sure!!!
Did you order some Malaysians:--P

Hey Guys,

Just an update, I checked Flavour world is now a supporting vendor on ecigs

I can seem to find a vendor review Thread for @Flavour world Sa thus I have created one.

Review:

Excellent vendor and great service provided; excellent communication.

You have won me over as a loyal customer.

Well, I’ve ordered about 3 times with delivery the next, if not same day. Concentrates are market cheap or matched with a large variety. Using the flavors I’ve got exact flavourings in mixes and hasn’t been washed down or tasting differently. Easy to use site and payment. Easy communication and good service. Other than that, no other experience from me.
Would I use them again, certainly. Very convenient. Good quality products.

Regards
Beserker786

Still need to order from them, whats their normal courier cost if orders are below R500?

Flavour World impresses again. Informed them of a One-Shot bottle that wasn't properly sealed and so spilled when I went to mix it up. Got a replacement on my next order.

Also, they always impress with the speed of the deliveries and the ever expanding range of their own brand of One-Shots.

Been using Flavorworld for a while now and never disappointed. Actually placed an order yesterday and received it yesterday. Mostly use their CB and SS one shots.

Got to hand it to you @Flavour world Sa , you are legends!!

Order confirmed at 10:57 yesterday, order delivered in Durban at 09:22 today. Amidst your notice of possible slower deliveries due to an influx of orders you still managed to pull it off!

Thank you for your service!

Back