Flavour world Sa

Flavourful Flavours at Flavourable prices
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
SAVI.jpg View attachment 147823 Hi All!

We are officially on Eciggs , We will be posting specials and product updates regularly

Keep watching our tread! we may add special discount codes for ecig members at any time ;)

Last edited:
Hi Guys

A new batch of our famous Double mango is available, The mango Freez One shot has also been updated
We doing clearance on some overstocked products, Feel free to take advantage lol!

Attachments

• COILS.jpg
    COILS.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 73
Update ! We will be adding some Flavorah, OOO and Lorann over the coming months

We will be adding some this week ;)

Last edited:
If you love the Nasty Mango

You'll love our Malaysian Double Mango

Attachments

• product-mango_grande.jpg
    product-mango_grande.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 31
Got my first batch today, thanks for the quick service, let’s see how it goes.

Attachments

• 70ED9546-7715-4AE2-93CF-18CA1E201317.jpeg
    70ED9546-7715-4AE2-93CF-18CA1E201317.jpeg
    531.6 KB · Views: 57
Eep, I should've asked, does free delivery mean it will take longer? I've become so used to overnight delivery, seems I should've checked before staying home all day. :SOOSAD: This puppy made herself sad.

Eep, I should've asked, does free delivery mean it will take longer? I've become so used to overnight delivery, seems I should've checked before staying home all day. :SOOSAD: This puppy made herself sad.
I got my stash the next day, so I don’t think it’s slower!

I got my stash the next day, so I don’t think it’s slower!
Ah well, was wondering if i would've received it if I had paid extra, but I will just have to stop being over-excited and be patient. Maybe the courier guys had an issue or something.

Ah well, was wondering if i would've received it if I had paid extra, but I will just have to stop being over-excited and be patient. Maybe the courier guys had an issue or something.
Hi

We only had one failed delivery report yesterday

Can we please have your order number to check

Last edited:
Im i JHB i order early at 7 and i get my stuff between 2 to 4pm, I think cpt and kzn gets shipped overnight

Im i JHB i order early at 7 and i get my stuff between 2 to 4pm, I think cpt and kzn gets shipped overnight
That would be correct , Gauteng we try to push out for same day delivery if your order by 7AM (No weight restrictions)

Other areas e.g KZN & Cape town are shipped overnight if the weight is under 2kg, Should the package be over 2kg it may take a day extra (we will then have to air freight)

Delivery will be free on purchases over 500+ (Main cities only) :)

Outlying will be free on purchases 1000+ (on condition that there is no surcharge)

Last edited:
No worries @Flavour world Sa , I'm sure the package will arrive soon, things happen but barely enough time has passed for me to complain, your service has been wonderful so far. I'm just bored and want to play with new flavours asap. :) The failed delivery was probably mine, checked the tracking and they have marked it again for dispatch today.

Morning all!

We also have some fresh coffee lol! at R84.00 all day everyday

Coffee mill One shots

Made according to the TOP-Trends proudly in the USA. Our mission is to provide great tasting flavors in a 10ml bottle together with a stylish espresso cup.

10ml makes 100ml

We also have premixes available to make your life easier.

Attachments

• coffee_Mill_v3B.jpg
    coffee_Mill_v3B.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 28
Grab yourself of Cotton Bacon V2 For only R75.00
Valid till 5 November or while stocks last!!Cotton_Bacon_1_1024x1024_c9845b9b-3e80-4cec-a1eb-e36680a98eee_360x.jpg

New Coffee mill flavors available @ 84,00 each

8 packs available @ R599.00 4.jpg

I see flavour world operates in Australia and the UK, Good shot!

Back