FREE FLAVAIR HAMPER GIVEAWAY...AND MORE. IT IS COMPETITION TIME!

Vape Republic

Distributors of Premium E-Liquid
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
HERE WE GO!!!

Calling on vapers to join in and win!

Vape Republic is having a competition where THREE lucky winners walk away with some awesome prizes.

First things first, rules of the competition are as follows:

1. Post a hand-check with your favourite setup in your favourite setting.

2. Tell us what you love about the setup.

3. Tag THREE forumites in this post.

4. Top TEN hand-checks will be placed into a randomiser.

5. Top THREE will walk away with prizes.

PRIZES ARE AS FOLLOWS:

1ST Place walks away with a FLAVAIR Hamper, including a FLAVAIR Tshirt, Flavair Snap Back Cap and a 120 ml 3mg FLAVAIR MAD MANGO!

2nd Place Take’s home a 120ml 3mg MAD MANGO!

3rd Place gets a 120ml 3mg MAD MANGO.

ENTRIES CLOSE ON THE 4 FEBRUARY 2018

We like to keep things simple at VAPE REPUBLIC so that ALL can have the time to participate in the action. Looking forward to seeing those amazing setups. We know the HEAT our SA Vaper's bring!

Follow us on our social media platforms to find out more about our new and exciting products:

INSTAGRAM: @Vapereublicsa

FACEBOOK: Vape Republic South Africa

673bcaa9-ad67-4098-b358-6bf6c59c8c3c.JPG

Last edited:
HERE WE GO!!!

Calling on vapers to join in and win!

Vape Republic is having a competition where THREE lucky winners walk away with some awesome prizes.

First things first, rules of the competition are as follows:

1. Post a hand-check with your favourite setup in your favourite setting.

2. Tell us what you love about the setup.

3. Tag THREE forumites in this post.

4. Top TEN hand-checks will be placed into a randomiser.

5. Top THREE will walk away with prizes.

PRIZES ARE AS FOLLOWS:

1ST Place walks away with a FLAVAIR Hamper, including a FLAVAIR Tshirt, Flavair Snap Back Cap and a 120 ml 3mg FLAVAIR MAD MANGO!

2nd Place Take’s home a 120ml 3mg MAD MANGO!

3rd Place gets a 120ml 3mg MAD MANGO.

ENTRIES CLOSE ON THE 31st JANUARY 2018

We like to keep things simple at VAPE REPUBLIC so that ALL can have the time to participate in the action. Looking forward to seeing those amazing setups. We know the HEAT our SA Vaper's bring!

Follow us on our social media platforms to find out more about our new and exciting products:

INSTAGRAM: @Vapereublicsa

FACEBOOK: Vape Republic South Africa

View attachment 119944

Awesome comp @Vape Republic
Just want to make sure , does it have to be a handcheck where one is holding the device in hand or can it be a scenic view with Mod on its own?

20171213_155805.jpg

This is one of my favourite shots i have ever taken and that being with one of my favourite setups.

The Monark just feels so comfy in the hand because its so small and light and the flavour i get from the DR is just top quality add the comfort and looks of a Hands Tip and you get =Pure Vaping Bliss.

@incredible_hullk @Slick @Scouse45

Boom!! This is my go to setup for awesome flavour and nice dense clouds. OG Goon on the faithfull noisy v2 loaded with my favourite juice - Donkey Khan by Humble
@MR_F @ishark @Gibo

Attachments

• 8cf2ac2c-0427-47b4-a274-f8ad6e1ce8c6.jpg
    8cf2ac2c-0427-47b4-a274-f8ad6e1ce8c6.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 39
IMG_8960.JPG The Monark!! First reason is that its a Proudly South African product and since I got it, i cant seem to put it down.

Size and Design wins in this case and its an all round winner. Easy to remove the battery and squonk bottle unlike other squonkers where you will have to smack the battery out lol,

I am nothing but impressed and inlove with this lil beast!

@Keyaam @Goku's cloud @Yusuf Cape Vaper

Last edited:
View attachment 120004 The Monark!! First reason is that its a Proudly South African product and since I got it, i cant seem to put it down.

Size and Design wins in this case and its an all round winner. Easy to remove the battery and squonk bottle unlike other squonkers where you will have to smack the battery out lol,

I am nothing but impressed and inlove with this lil beast!

Amazing Setup right there, thanks for the post, please remember to tag 3 Forumites on the thread and share the winning love. Happy vaping

Now this right here... This is how you run a competition!

This is my favourite settup in my favourite place! My favourite pastime - feeding ducks, with the prettiest mod I own. I love this settup because it's drop dead gorgeous, has great flavour, lasts over a day and best of all - it doesn't leak! Hashtag no filter.

View attachment 120017

Thanks for the kind words, in due course we will start a thread on what forumites would like to see on our future competitions, be sure to give us your input. Please dont forget to tag 3 forumites if possible to share the love. happy vaping!

20180125_174113.jpg

Ol bullet which to me is rock solid, compact and classy...not to mention tasty.... taken in the courtyard right outside my room which is so peaceful (provided the neighbours aren't attacking their lawn with the mower) :D

@Room Fogger @vicTor @Shatter

Amazing Setup right there, thanks for the post, please remember to tag 3 Forumites on the thread and share the winning love. Happy vaping

Thanks for the kind words, in due course we will start a thread on what forumites would like to see on our future competitions, be sure to give us your input. Please dont forget to tag 3 forumites if possible to share the love. happy vaping!

Post edited, 3 forumites have been tagged

Now this right here... This is how you run a competition!

This is my favourite settup in my favourite place! My favourite pastime - feeding ducks, with the prettiest mod I own. I love this settup because it's drop dead gorgeous, has great flavour, lasts over a day and best of all - it doesn't leak! Hashtag no filter.
@hands
@Hooked
@DrDodge

View attachment 120017

Love your mod @Spyro! What is it? As you said, "it's drop dea gorgeous" and I LOVE the flat drip-tip. Wish I could get that on all my mods.

Love your pic, too! The fact that it's taken on an angle, instead of a straight horizontal, makes it unique.

Love your mod @Spyro! What is it? As you said, "it's drop dea gorgeous" and I LOVE the flat drip-tip. Wish I could get that on all my mods.

Love your pic, too! The fact that it's taken on an angle, instead of a straight horizontal, makes it unique.

Thank you :) it's a hotcig R150 with an OBS engine nano tank and a twisp Aero driptip.

Thank you :) it's a hotcig R150 with an OBS engine nano tank and a twisp Aero driptip.

It is a lovely lookimg setup indeed @Spyro
I like the panel on the mod and the drip tip!

Awesome Comp @Vape Republic ... winner is going to be a happy chappy, but these monark entries so far! Brilliant!

Morning setup overlooking the jhb city...

My custom stabilized wooden squonk box with yihi 350 J chipset firing at 35J on a pair of parallel 26g N80 10wraps on an authentic Hastar creating intense flavor from my morning favorite CUTTWOOD BIRD BRAINS and days of cloud

@mc_zamo @ishark @Nadim_Paruk

Attachments

• IMG_1600.JPG
    IMG_1600.JPG
    143.9 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

@Spyro That's exactly the kind of drip-tip that I like, but I would never have thought one could use it on something that isns't Twisp. Is it a 510 drip-tip?

Late afternoon setup at my desk with mousepad in the background.

497d3063ca3252e21958fe743236e771.jpg

The truth is it's not really my favourite setting but I find myself in this setting a lot. Lol. So this is where I am now.

Also, it's cruel , whenever I phone @Rob Fisher he sings me a song. "Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's off to work we go". He is retired and I am working. Haha Rob. I always chuckle when you sing me that song.

What I love about this setup is the look of the abalone panels and the flavour I get from fruity menthol vapes in the Skyline.

Tagging @SmokeyJoe , @Amir and @Jengz

Late afternoon setup at my desk with mousepad in the background.

497d3063ca3252e21958fe743236e771.jpg

The truth is it's not really my favourite setting but I find myself in this setting a lot. Lol. So this is where I am now.

Also, it's cruel , whenever I phone @Rob Fisher he sings me a song. "Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's off to work we go". He is retired and I am working. Haha Rob. I always chuckle when you sing me that song.

What I love about this setup is the look of the abalone panels and the flavour I get from fruity menthol vapes in the Skyline.

Tagging @SmokeyJoe , @Amir and @Jengz

@Silver I love those abalone panels, but that mousepad ... looks like green slimy worms ...

Back