Fruit menthol juice recommendation

Snape of Vape

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey everyone,

So as the title states I'm looking for some juices to try out. Going to put an order in for Ripple and then Red Pill (as strongly recommended by @Rob Fisher ).

I only vape fruit and menthol juices. DIY usually but I'm looking to purchase and try out some juices as I'm in SA now for some time.

Flavours I enjoy, mango, litchi, passion fruit, orange, peach etc. Please no grape, I haven't had a grape juice that I didn't immediately stop using.

On the commercial side I've really liked Nasty Juice - Passion Killa, Ripple, some of the Full moon range.

Also, Divine One shots had something called "Fantastic Fruit punch" that was discontinued, if I can find anything like that, I'd be really happy!

DIY I tend to prefer the Reka range of Mango and Lychee concentrates (I've been told to try Frandy here?), if that maybe helps with suggestions on flavour profiles.

If anyone has any recommendations I'd really appreciate it.

Are u looking for menthol or ice in your juice, big difference.

All the 8 ball juices are superb. But no menthol, just ice.

Snowcone blue raspberry is also killer!
Jooseliqs flip'n ice.
Trigger happy vapes Jellies
Emissary Elixirs Pure red
Nostalgias token.

But as stated above, these all contain no menthol, just ice.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions, I'll definitely read up on these.
@LeislB I'm in Pta till this weekend then heading down to the coast.
@Jengz I usually add WS-23 to my mixes but not in big percentages. Not looking for something where you only taste menthol.
My devices are 90% of the time a Reo with a single coil at 0.8-1.0 Ohm build, or Blotto mini.

Back