Gearbest - International Retailer Reviews

Nimatek

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Just a quick experience review on both Gearbest.com and the Cubis that I won in their competition.

Communication from the vendor was really good, June kept me updated on what was happening each time there was an update, from their side as well as the shipping company.

It took a little longer than expected for SA Post Office to get their things going but I got my prize on Wednesday.

Package is well sealed and protected with no damage during shipping:
20160330_132008.jpg
Box completely safe :
20160330_132031.jpg

Unpacked and all is there, nice and clean!
20160330_132114.jpg
20160330_132237.jpg

Checked all the bits and as stated nice and clean, quick rinse and installed the coil and filled her up:
20160330_132504.jpg
20160330_132637.jpg

It is a nice design on the Cubis tank, leak proof and easy to use.
Need to test with the 0.5 SS coil to see if it has more airflow but even with the clapton coil it has good flavour. Great MTL tank and can be used for lung hits but not as much air as bigger tanks.

A great buy as a first tank or a general use every day where you know it won't ever leak

Thanks again to June and everyone over at Gearbest!!

Thx will give it a bash to compare, still a nice tank and uses way less juice than my bigger ones :p

1st order, 3 months later and still havent gotten it, got a credit. Ordered again 2 weeks ago and it still hasnt been sent out.... Wont order from them again

My last parcel landed in record time.... 6 weeks... of which 4 weeks were in south africa and the 1st week was dispatch >> Post NL...

Sent from my Serpent Minikin

Have moved the above four posts to this existing thread.

@Sickboy77 , @igor, @boxerulez please rather use the correct thread for these things so they are accessible in future. Commenting on a flash sale thread in the vendor's subforum is off topic and is going to get lost in time.

@Sickboy77 for interest sake which shipping method did you pick? Have you tracked your shipment? Where is it actually sitting?

I order a looot from them and all issues I have experienced are either SAPO related, or Gearbest resolve the issue quickly.
I have just recently ordered a phone from them for my GF and it is already on it's way to South Africa after around a week's wait - I had issues checking out which their support staff resolved quickly (warehouse and shipping destination glitch).

I ordered wih tracking and they said I didnt... Parcel cannot br tracked at all, phone sapo many times and nadda, just cancelled my other order which has been sitting with Gearbest for 2 weeks now, ill rather order from other place. Never had any issues elsewhere

I ordered wih tracking and they said I didnt... Parcel cannot br tracked at all, phone sapo many times and nadda, just cancelled my other order which has been sitting with Gearbest for 2 weeks now, ill rather order from other place. Never had any issues elsewhere
In my experience if you do not receive a tracking number then you will never receive your parcel, this goes for orders from eBay and other sites.
Any international parcel you need to make sure you get a tracking number.

2 weeks before shipping is shocking, they even state that parcels are meant to be shipped out within 72 business hours I believe.

Cigabuy have some great prices on certain items! I have never ordered from them though.

So last week I went on to @GearBest.com and ordered myself 2 Orcish RDTA's. I was so happy because I got the last two left in stock. I added them to my cart, checked out and made the needed payments.

I got order confirmation and on Monday saw that my order has been packed, but yesterday when I checked, it was still only packed.

Today I received an email from @GearBest.com informing me that they didn't have stock of that item (apparently it was out of stock when I ordered it) and that they won't refund my money. Now I have to order some other product that I don't want or have money sitting in a wallet until I can find something that I will be able to use.

Worst of all, I won't be able to get the RDTA I was so excited about and my money is now stuck at @GearBest.com so I won't even be able to buy the Orcish RDTA at a local vendor if they receive stock.

Last edited:
So last week I went on to @GearBest.com and ordered myself 2 Orcish RDTA's. I was so happy because I got the last two left in stock. I added them to my cart, checked out and made the needed payments.

I got order confirmation and on Monday saw that my order has been packed, but yesterday when I checked, it was still only packed.

Today I received an email from @GearBest.com informing me that they didn't have stock of that item (apparently it was out of stock when I ordered it) and that they won't refund my money. Now I have to order some other product that I don't want or have money sitting in a wallet until I can find something that I will be able to use.

Worst of all, I won't be able to get the RDTA I was so excited about and my money is now stuck at @GearBest.com so I won't even be able to buy the Orcish RDTA at a local vendor if they receive stock.
That's a bummer!

Have you since found something else you want? Maybe someone on here wants something from them and you can get your money back that way?

That's a bummer!

Have you since found something else you want? Maybe someone on here wants something from them and you can get your money back that way?
I have ordered two other tanks from them (against my will) but I've been struggling since last week to get them to change the order, send me a new invoice and to let me know what the difference is that I need to pay.

Back