GeekVape N80 Fused Clapton Wire (30ga*3+38ga)

LeislB

Long time vaper
LV

Awards
Hi everyone.

Anyone know where I can get hold of this wire? Everywhere I check is out of stock.

Thank you!

I just got this a few days ago from Vanillavape1@gmail.com. I don't think it is loaded on their system yet.View attachment 203877
I've heard the wotofo wire is good. Have you built and vaped on it yet? The one I'm looking for came recommend by someone, would like to try it if I can ever find it.

Thanks, I will pop them an email and see what they reply.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to use it yet, it is a very flat profile wire.

All places I normally get from don't have. Out of stock.

vape king
cloud lounge vapery

can only find 28ga*3+38ga
I have used this wire before diligently and believe me, it's performance is right up there with the best. If you don't mind, please let me know where can I find the 28*3+38 spool?

The place that I used to get from has not been shipping since beginning of the lockdown.

Sent from my Sony Xperia XZ Premium using Tapatalk

I have used this wire before diligently and believe me, it's performance is right up there with the best. If you don't mind, please let me know where can I find the 28*3+38 spool?

The place that I used to get from has not been shipping since beginning of the lockdown.

Sent from my Sony Xperia XZ Premium using Tapatalk
Zero verytime I see your nickname floating around the forums I get Voodoo people stuck in my head... just thought you should know

If this is what you looking for i wont recommend it, the wire is really thin and very soft to work with, if you wick just a little bit to hard the legs bend :

710E107D-911B-4D72-9107-7196B65ACF79.jpeg

I have this wire but only used it once in my tanks, it's really hard to work with, only using it in my pod rba's now, the ramp up is excellent and flavor is good but there better wire out there.

I will recommend this :

DC543457-6CA1-4847-94A5-8EA853805A22.jpeg

Vaperite wire a lot more expensive but the quality is a 100 times better than geekvape wire and ramp up just as good and flavor also good.

Got this from vapeden also excellent wire :

2E80040D-AE94-4717-9C25-FA04431FECBE.jpeg

The geekvape wire not bad it's just to soft to work with.

Even the 4 core from vaperite excellent wire for a bit cheaper :

82034448-F961-4408-B5A2-C03699A48495.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks everyone! Very informative. The ZN09 was recommended to me for flavour specifically.
@CJB85 I'll PM you.
I'll also have a look at the one you recommend from Vaperite, thanks @Spyker41771!

Thanks everyone! Very informative. The ZN09 was recommended to me for flavour specifically.
@CJB85 I'll PM you.
I'll also have a look at the one you recommend from Vaperite, thanks @Spyker41771!
If you want to i can give you enough wire of each to make a couple of coils to see for your self before you buy the geekvape wire. Just let me know

@CJB85 I'll PM you.
It is a very thin and flexible wire, almost like something in between a DL and MTL wire. I used some of this in my Dvarw DL because the thinner wire was easier to trap in the posts than my bigger coils. What atomizer were you thinking about using this in?

It is a very thin and flexible wire, almost like something in between a DL and MTL wire. I used some of this in my Dvarw DL because the thinner wire was easier to trap in the posts than my bigger coils. What atomizer were you thinking about using this in?
Not really singled one out. I was chatting to someone on FB who recommended it and said he gets similar flavour to alien coils. As the hand crafted coils are rather expensive this appealed to me. A kind gent close to me has offered to give me a little to try before I buy so I can test drive it.

I've heard the wotofo wire is good. Have you built and vaped on it yet? The one I'm looking for came recommend by someone, would like to try it if I can ever find it.

Thanks, I will pop them an email and see what they reply.
I just did this this afternoon, 7 wraps, 2.5 mm Wire is very stiff but nice to work with. 0.14 OHM's or both coils (According to device readings.) running at 50 Watts. Very slow ramp up but it actually suits my style of vaping. Will try a lighter gauge next time I buy. Next time I wrap the coils I will try six wraps spaced a little.
117352676_221616869170170_7469406315536989290_n.jpg

Not really singled one out. I was chatting to someone on FB who recommended it and said he gets similar flavour to alien coils. As the hand crafted coils are rather expensive this appealed to me. A kind gent close to me has offered to give me a little to try before I buy so I can test drive it.
Just have to put my two cents in sorry hope I dont derail this thread, but I actually dont know what hand crafted coils are, but I assume if I buy 6 in a tin that would be considered hand crafted? If thats the right thing then, I buy 6 coils for R120 in a tin, and they last 5-7 months, and I vape that sugar baby, I VAPE IT!!Like so much sugar I have to rewick every 3 days at least... What the hell do you all do to your coils?

It really is a genuine question, as a R120 tin of coils lasts so long that I still have spare and I have a dual and single deck going and I got them in December, and I refuse to use any other coils as Im a flavor chaser and these provide the best flavor. So really no switching or swapping, they are all I use.

Ps: Please do excuse the ignorance, the forum labels me as an experienced vaper probably just because I like to talk on the forum hehe :) I know squat about making my own coils but of course as above why I would bother :)

Just have to put my two cents in sorry hope I dont derail this thread, but I actually dont know what hand crafted coils are, but I assume if I buy 6 in a tin that would be considered hand crafted? If thats the right thing then, I buy 6 coils for R120 in a tin, and they last 5-7 months, and I vape that sugar baby, I VAPE IT!!Like so much sugar I have to rewick every 3 days at least... What the hell do you all do to your coils?

It really is a genuine question, as a R120 tin of coils lasts so long that I still have spare and I have a dual and single deck going and I got them in December, and I refuse to use any other coils as Im a flavor chaser and these provide the best flavor. So really no switching or swapping, they are all I use.

Ps: Please do excuse the ignorance, the forum labels me as an experienced vaper probably just because I like to talk on the forum hehe :) I know squat about making my own coils but of course as above why I would bother :)
Do you like renovating that table? Why? You can buy a table without going to all that trouble.

Do you like renovating that table? Why? You can buy a table without going to all that trouble.
Stew that was a bit snotty, just saying... :D but no the wire youre using is not CREATING new wire wraps for coils which people do its cutting off a bit and using it. Sorry for me there is a big difference, but as I say Im a complete noob when it comes to coils! And the major question was because of the price

I'm totally techy retarded so battle with wire and guages etc. I have always used a spool of wire and wrapped my own coils. It was only during lockdown that I experienced hand crafted coils. These guys physically straighten the inner wires and wrap them with outer wire, that's about as much as I understand. I got Nano aliens from Lazy panda and I fear they have spoiled me for life, the flavour is incredible. Someone posted on FB that this wire gives the aliens a run for their money so was interested in trying it. I suppose lockdown has made me want to be as self sufficient as possible.

@NecroticAngel check this video:

It's a real talent!

I think you will enjoy it @LieslB, I have used that wire before and it is really good doesn't last as long as the hand crafties but great vape off them thanks @NecroticAngel for pointing me in finding more :headbang:

I just did this this afternoon, 7 wraps, 2.5 mm Wire is very stiff but nice to work with. 0.14 OHM's or both coils (According to device readings.) running at 50 Watts. Very slow ramp up but it actually suits my style of vaping. Will try a lighter gauge next time I buy. Next time I wrap the coils I will try six wraps spaced a little.
View attachment 203962
Bump that power up to about 70w...

I'm totally techy retarded so battle with wire and guages etc. I have always used a spool of wire and wrapped my own coils. It was only during lockdown that I experienced hand crafted coils. These guys physically straighten the inner wires and wrap them with outer wire, that's about as much as I understand. I got Nano aliens from Lazy panda and I fear they have spoiled me for life, the flavour is incredible. Someone posted on FB that this wire gives the aliens a run for their money so was interested in trying it. I suppose lockdown has made me want to be as self sufficient as possible.

@NecroticAngel check this video:

It's a real talent!

Looks great. Really enjoyed the video.

Back