Gizmo's Drone Videos

Gizmo

Catalyst
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
I got my first proper drone on while on holiday at the South Coast - Durban. A DJI Phantom, I also have a DJI Mavic on preorder which will hopefully arrive before christmas.

This thread will be used to upload all my drone adventures. First one up below:

I have got to get me one of these! :b1:

Next time we need more of you and Stroods in the video...

I got my first proper drone on while on holiday at the South Coast - Durban. A DJI Phantom, I also have a DJI Mavic on preorder which will hopefully arrive before christmas.

This thread will be used to upload all my drone adventures. First one up below:

Nice video.

My last drone my battery died on me and rest is history (she died a slow and painful death along with my credit card to repair her :-D)

I just play with mini drones now (not fpv).
The lights are for when flying in darker conditions for orientation purpose.

20161023_080928_HDR.jpg

So I also flew the Phantom, because warrens Mavic arrived so the Phantom is technically mine now :)

My video editing skills and flying skills could use some work but I will get there.

Drone Sunday :) Emmarentia Dam.

This one was taken with the Phantom (which I have now claimed as my own :p) Warren also flew his Mavic which was his Christmas present, videos to follow :)

edited.jpg

Last edited:
Two videos edited

Emmarentia Dam Fun Day with the Mavic

Last edited:
Great video @Gizmo
Things look so different from up there!
Loved the parts above the clouds
And then when it came to land on the side of the road

A little video a put together of our Trip through Europe. Only Cities I did not film was Cologne, Germany and Paris, France.

That was awesome @Gizmo! The quality was amazing! Was the last shot with the drone following the car in automatic?

My 30th birthday with my drone in Mauritius.

Back