Golden Greek Perseus

helenios

New Vaper
LV

Awards
The new creation of Golden Greek is here. Imeo, the guy behind every innovation on vape world strikes with a new construction called Perseus (the person that cut Medusa's head).
The links where you can read everything about Perseus, read about its abilities and check its parts, video reviews and high quality photos are on their site:

information: https://www.gg-goldengreek.com/post/perseus
pictures: https://www.gg-goldengreek.com/projects/perseus
videos: https://www.gg-goldengreek.com/perseus
parts: https://www.gg-goldengreek.com/parts/perseus

The update deck:

information: https://www.gg-goldengreek.com/post/perseus-update
pictures: https://www.gg-goldengreek.com/projects/perseus-update
videos: https://www.gg-goldengreek.com/perseus-update
parts: https://www.gg-goldengreek.com/parts/perseus-update

Also, check the newly updated deck, you will be impressed!

Attachments

• new deck33.jpg
    new deck33.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 127
  • perseus 23.jpg
    perseus 23.jpg
    942.7 KB · Views: 119
  • new deck.jpg
    new deck.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 115
  • perseus engraved.126.jpg
    perseus engraved.126.jpg
    283.7 KB · Views: 112
  • perseus dripper.jpg
    perseus dripper.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 106
  • untitled.57.jpg
    untitled.57.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 106
  • perseus.flowers.jpg
    perseus.flowers.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 671
Last edited:
This is a thing of beauty!
perseus-flowers-jpg.220503

Seems this is going to be the year of the MTL Wars.... This one looks like it is going to be something different... and it's beautiful!!!!!!

I heard that the engraved version was at 215 euros and they plan to make 2 more versions from 30 pieces each. Not much for that work. If you also consider the features of this atom, its not that much of money.

By the way, reviewer elmono said that this is the number one atomizer on its atom 2020 list

I heard that the engraved version was at 215 euros and they plan to make 2 more versions from 30 pieces each. Not much for that work. If you also consider the features of this atom, its not that much of money.

By the way, reviewer elmono said that this is the number one atomizer on its atom 2020 list
Damn, was hoping to get the engraved version. €215 is probably not much for the craftsmanship I agree. But this terrible exchange rate of ours puts it far beyond my reach at that price. Will be well over R4000 with shipping. Actually higher than the monthly minimum wage in South Africa. Scary

Damn, was hoping to get the engraved version. €215 is probably not much for the craftsmanship I agree. But this terrible exchange rate of ours puts it far beyond my reach at that price. Will be well over R4000 with shipping. Actually higher than the monthly minimum wage in South Africa. Scary
Imagine you pay that kinda money for a atty and it doesn't work for you
I will be really p!ssed
I actually bought last year when lock down started a kylim m paid R600 and sold it after a week

I will be really p!ssed
I actually bought last year when lock down started a kylim m paid R600 and sold it after a week
I actually got the DDP Vape RTA which is about $150 for review and 3 months later still haven't managed to get it undone to even do a build got to the point that i have even tried an adjustable spanner and posted it to a relative who's a rugby player and could snap me with his little finger but undoing the DDP Vape RTA defeated him so back it came still stuck solid. I also bought the Eammon Lee for $149 and couldn't get a vape from it that wasn't either dry or burnt it was that bad after 6 weeks i literally put a $149 RTA in the garbage where it belonged!

So just one in each option then, i know you were thinking of getting 2 of each so you had one for spares!

I will be really p!ssed
i had same problem with fev. It didn't work for me and I bought the black version! But Perseus is exactly to my taste. nothing to nag about

This is a thing of beauty!
perseus-flowers-jpg.220503

What would it match apart from bad taste 50's English wallpaper?

this is the second design where Perseus is keeping Medusa's head in his handsperseus engraved - Mythologic.139.jpg

I actually got the DDP Vape RTA which is about $150 for review and 3 months later still haven't managed to get it undone to even do a build got to the point that i have even tried an adjustable spanner and posted it to a relative who's a rugby player and could snap me with his little finger but undoing the DDP Vape RTA defeated him so back it came still stuck solid. I also bought the Eammon Lee for $149 and couldn't get a vape from it that wasn't either dry or burnt it was that bad after 6 weeks i literally put a $149 RTA in the garbage where it belonged!
Pity your so far. I would have opened that Atty for you.

Pity your so far. I would have opened that Atty for you.
Not so sure, DDP Vape told me not to bother sending it back as they had a few that had been sent back for the same reason and they couldn't even undo them, high end shite! I have this issue with every high end atty i have ever bought or been sent, can eventually after a struggle usually get them open but as people say the price is as much because they are so called more handmade and hand polished rather than mass produced yet are definitely machine tightened and by too much quite often.

Not so sure, DDP Vape told me not to bother sending it back as they had a few that had been sent back for the same reason and they couldn't even undo them, high end shite! I have this issue with every high end atty i have ever bought or been sent, can eventually after a struggle usually get them open but as people say the price is as much because they are so called more handmade and hand polished rather than mass produced yet are definitely machine tightened and by too much quite often.

I see your point. Those threads are probably close tolerance. You can try heating with warm water then cooling down a few times.just be careful the glass don't break from the heat. That said . Maybe breaking the glass will do the trick. Of there is a glass and you have spares.

I see your point. Those threads are probably close tolerance. You can try heating with warm water then cooling down a few times.just be careful the glass don't break from the heat. That said . Maybe breaking the glass will do the trick. Of there is a glass and you have spares.
It's not a glass tube and it sits on a shelf, you can get the top half stripped and the tube is removed upwards, the threading is the base joined to that shelf the tube sits on which extends from the chamber so the tube doesn't make any difference in regard trying to get it undone, I think it's done up by machine that tight and like you say has close, tight thread tolerance so trying to undo it when so tight can immediately cross threads and you are f***ed, i think that's the situation!!!!!!!!

It's not a glass tube and it sits on a shelf, you can get the top half stripped and the tube is removed upwards, the threading is the base joined to that shelf the tube sits on which extends from the chamber so the tube doesn't make any difference in regard trying to get it undone, I think it's done up by machine that tight and like you say has close, tight thread tolerance so trying to undo it when so tight can immediately cross threads and you are f***ed, i think that's the situation!!!!!!!!

Understandable, however everything that's stuck with threads are normally undone with a little bit of heat persuasion. The other option is to get it to a machine shop or engineering workshop and ask them to assist with some mechanical persuasion. If it's too much effort just put it on the display as a prized mantelpiece.

Back