Good experience

X-Calibre786

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
I recently purchased an RDA from @Amir. His device was in excellent condition, he obviously cleaned it out properly before selling it, and just an all round good experience buying from him. Will definitely vouch for him.

I will second that

I bought my Hadaly from @Amir a while back. It was a great transaction. Went smoothly.
Hadaly was spotless with all the spares and an extra cap
Still using it daily

I got a pranormal DNA250c from him. Mod was in excellent condition as promised. Awesome seller !

I recently purchased an RDA from @Amir. His device was in excellent condition, he obviously cleaned it out properly before selling it, and just an all round good experience buying from him. Will definitely vouch for him.

Yeah, that little weasel @Amir does "seem" to be a decent guy, but I'm still not convinced ... :p

Naw , greatness can never be just good:D, for goodness sake you wrestled a lion...................................cub, don’t know who won though.

The lion cub won. It tore my heart out when I gave it back :(

Another good buy, this time from @Pana. Bought an rdta and a mod from him. Met in person and had a good chat. The rdta is like new and he was upfront about the mod being cosmetically the worse for wear. Gave me a really good price on the mod because of that though so definitely worth it.

Another good buy, this time from @Pana. Bought an rdta and a mod from him. Met in person and had a good chat. The rdta is like new and he was upfront about the mod being cosmetically the worse for wear. Gave me a really good price on the mod because of that though so definitely worth it.
Was a pleasure! Hope you will enjoy the setup.
Maybe I will start now real DIY and not only one shots.

I would like to vouch for @Paul33 ! He made everything easy, quick and has taken good care of everything! Everything is in order and then some, packaging, clean, state of items, spares, and even some extras!

Last edited:
I would like to vouch for @Paul33 ! He made everything easy, quick and has taken good care of everything! Everything is in order and then some, packaging, clean, state of items, spares, and even some extras!
Enjoy bud!!

@LeislB great doing business with you. Goods received on time and in great condition.
Thanks alot

Back