Grub screws for Griffin / Mage / Limitless RDTA plus / Airforce RDA

DirtyD

Vapeoholic Carfanatic
LV

Awards
Hi all

Been wondering, after stripping a few grub screws on almost every tank and dripper I own, where will I be able to get new grub screw sets?

preferably in Cape Towm area!

TIA

@DirtyD pop in at NESCO in Bellville, cnr Bill Bezuidenhout and Voortrekker Rd. They have everything you need.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Hi guys. I have been looking for the grub screws that fit on the Mage RTA. I have tried optometrist, bolt guys and still have no luck in getting them. Does anyone know where I can get them. I am willing to pay an arm and a leg for them. Love my Mage RTA. Looking in the Gauteng area.

Any leads will be greatly appreciated.

soooo after going to Top Fast, Communica , Baltic Hardware and also Nesco Engineering I can conclude they only stock M2.5 x 4mm and M3 x 3mm. NO M2.5 x 3mm grub screws anywhere... :( . Does anyone perhaps have a other option or company name ?

@Warlock The Screw Man doesn't stock M2.5 x 3mm grub screws either... and yes 4mm grub screws are to long.

Thanks Warlock. I will give them a shout on Monday morning and order a few of the grub screws. My heart seems a bit settled now that I can get them for the place you suggested.
You a star man. Thanks once again.

it looks like this can become a great business oppertunity. No on stocks the screws we want. The sellers of the RTA's don't know where to get extra stocks. There are a few million people looking for grub screws for their tanks eventually. Money in the pocket if we can only outsource the screws.

I can stand the wait. I will order 10 packs now. Rather having more is better than having nothing at all.
Thanks for the link to the supplier. Much appreciated.

@DirtyD and @Dee
I got a quote from Screwman on the M3 by 4mm long (flat point) and M2.5 by 3mm long (flat point) stainless steel hex socket grub screws. M3 = R2.16 and M2.5 = 3.54 each order quantity 100 of each. Order before 9am on any given Tuesday then they will have then in their store by the next week Wednesday.
Cheers.

have you guys checked with hobby or RC hobby shops? Sure they use these small screws perhaps?

Back