Hadaly RDA - Building

Carnival

Live. Chill. Vape.
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Hi guys,

So I got my Hadaly RDA this morning. I am using a prebuilt coil from the Coil Master Ready Box - Coil and Wick Kit. I just wanted some well built coils in front of me to have something to compare to, for when I build my own. The next coil I use will be my own build I promise! :D

Anyway, I got the coil in! Here are a couple pics:

3861F0BB-7CD7-4636-87F5-B5E7E9E382F3.jpeg 8E6142AE-D3D7-4965-82FC-30B1051D7508.jpeg

It seems to be heating correctly, does this look alright so far?

Hi guys,

So I got my Hadaly RDA this morning. I am using a prebuilt coil from the Coil Master Ready Box - Coil and Wick Kit. I just wanted some well built coils in front of me to have something to compare to, for when I build my own. The next coil I use will be my own build I promise! :D

Anyway, I got the coil in! Here are a couple pics:

View attachment 117502 View attachment 117501

It seems to be heating correctly, does this look alright so far?
Looks great as far as I can see bud! Awesome man, will u be squonking with the hadaly?

@Jengz haven’t gotten that far yet, but the idea of squonking is very appealing!

@Jengz haven’t gotten that far yet, but the idea of squonking is very appealing!
Oh it’s a good world for the hadaly, but happy vaping on this little dripper, it’s has been and still is the best atty I’ve ever owned

329332E4-58D3-43DE-9749-4C3A07AC2095.jpeg FCB8F6E8-C7FA-49F2-BA86-F8E7712AA5C5.jpeg

Ready to go!!

This coil is 0.3ohm, what wattage can I vape it up to?

Last edited:
Did some googling, seems I can go up to 80W? Sitting at 45W for now. Will go up to 50W.

Can I just say that I’m OFFICIALLY HOOKED! :eek: Happily vaping away on my Hadaly :D

Last edited:
Congratulations @Carnival , that looks great. You will now see how wattage can change flavours, good luck with the experimenting and enjoy the new phase. I do not go too far up in wattage and do daily at 27 to 40, but the odd toot on the rda at 60+ is good when the itch hits.

Hope you will find the sweet spot for you, many happy clouds.

Oh wow @carniival!!

Congrats on your first RDA coil and wick!
Well done
I dont know the Hadaly but it looks ok
The makn thing is how does it vape?

Enjoy it!
Welcome to the rebuildable rabbit hole!

Congratulations @Carnival , that looks great. You will now see how wattage can change flavours, good luck with the experimenting and enjoy the new phase. I do not go too far up in wattage and do daily at 27 to 40, but the odd toot on the rda at 60+ is good when the itch hits.

Hope you will find the sweet spot for you, many happy clouds.

Thank you @Room Fogger! I am busy experimenting as we speak :D

Oh wow @carniival!!

Congrats on your first RDA coil and wick!
Well done
I dont know the Hadaly but it looks ok
The makn thing is how does it vape?

Enjoy it!
Welcome to the rebuildable rabbit hole!

Thanks @Silver!

I have Buckshot Vapor in it (raspberry grape candy flavour) and the Hadaly is rockin’ it! :aaaaa:
I’m really loving how easily one can switch flavours with a RDA.

Quick question, how long do these coils last before you need to build a new one?

take cotton out. heat coil up it will clow it might burn as well. do it 2 3 times til no clouds come of then glow it again rinse it water. repeat. u can also after water rinse use a small wire brush (i need one) till no burnt particulars are left. cool down wig up and vape. ps hold coil wen pulling old wig out.

Quick question, how long do these coils last before you need to build a new one?
The wick I change about weekly, but the coils can stay for ages if you look after them. I had the same pair in my Cthulhu for about 9 months!

When you take your old wick out, just dry burn the coil (fire it till it glows) and blow on it a bit. I have a steel brush I brush them with, but I have heard others run a warm coil under water to clean it too.

Coil life does depend on how much you vape, what power, what the coil is made of and what juices you vape.

My kanthal coils in my workhorse Lemo1 last me about 2-3 months. fruity menthols at lowish power (say 15 Watts). I probably go through about a tank of 4ml every 2/3 days, so in a month, about 40ml or so on that device. I rewick say every 30 mls because i use the same juice in there. So after 2 months I can feel the coil is getting a bit tired, the flavour is still ok but its dropped off a bit.

On a higher power RDA with different juices you will probably get a bit less life. But the coils often last longer than the curiosity to try something different

Thanks for the info @Silver. I do seem to like a bit higher wattage use, not a great habit to get into for the coil though. Will try work on that!

Congrats @Carnival hadaly is indeed a flavour beast

Check on YouTube for coil cleaning techniques. I've tried difernt ways with same result, easiest being heat and rinse. Also take into account that you may never lean it when u drip or juice just spills thru the airholes but other than that.. purely blissful for its size and capabilities. Another tip would be to try a alien or framed staple Coil. They enhance flavour more than normal fused claptons

Happy vaping bud

sent from JsPLAYn'Z Headquarters

Thanks! @JsPLAYn.

Funny you mention the aliens, I’ve been eyeing them for that reason (flavour) and believe me I’d love to try them. However, I promised myself I’d build my own coil after the prebuilt one I have now. I want to see what I can do on my own with coil building, I really enjoyed putting my Hadaly together.

I’ll definitely take a look at some YouTube videos for coil cleaning techniques!

take cotton out. heat coil up it will clow it might burn as well. do it 2 3 times til no clouds come of then glow it again rinse it water. repeat. u can also after water rinse use a small wire brush (i need one) till no burnt particulars are left. cool down wig up and vape. ps hold coil wen pulling old wig out.

Something interesting I heard on one of sirvape's live vids. Is to be careful when using a brush to clean coils especially when cleaning higher gage wire as the brush can damage this wire. Especially with exotic coils like aliens etc where the outer wire is made of a extremely high gage. Think the interview was with @RiaanRed he said dry burning and waiting for the coils to cool (not red hot but still hot) and then rinse with cold water work's best for prolonged coil life.

Something interesting I heard on one of sirvape's live vids. Is to be careful when using a brush to clean coils especially when cleaning higher gage wire as the brush can damage this wire. Especially with exotic coils like aliens etc where the outer wire is made of a extremely high gage. Think the interview was with @RiaanRed he said dry burning and waiting for the coils to cool (not red hot but still hot) and then rinse with cold water work's best for prolonged coil life.
thanks for the tip

Back