Hall of Vape - Stuttgart

The looks awesome! I'm sure you are going to have a blast :D

If you have some spare time in Stuttgart I can recommend the Porsche Factory tour as well as the Mercedes Factory tour (just outside of Stuttgart). The Porsche and Mercedes museums are also great to visit in the area but the factories are definitely something different (especially the Porsche factory).

Check here MR @Rob Fisher , Dont you wanna employ me? I’ll work hard for these perks, clean your gear, build coils for you, hell I’ll even fill tanks for you man. Just take me with on trips, you can introduce me to people as ur vape butler...

Come man, sounds like a fair trade

Check here MR @Rob Fisher , Dont you wanna employ me? I’ll work hard for these perks, clean your gear, build coils for you, hell I’ll even fill tanks for you man. Just take me with on trips, you can introduce me to people as ur vape butler...

Come man, sounds like a fair trade
I've tried this @Jengz ... Problem is that he knows how much time we spend on the forum, and what shitty employees we would be as a result of it! :rolleyes:

Greece, Hungary, Austria, Canada, Finland, South Africa and the USA will be representing when I go to Germany to the Hall of Vape real soon!
Travel 002.JPG

I can't wait for this. I had massive FOMO missing out on Vapecon, but finally have something worthwhile right on my doorstep.

hi, please collect those free vape-bands they hand out

I have a vape-band fetish ....lol

enjoy !

That is just so cool and amazing @Rob Fisher
They are lucky to have you there with them!

@Tom - we need you to translate - hehe

Reduced and changed my travel kit. Packing for Hall of Vape Stuttgart? Billet Box, Stratum, CLZ X, Paranormal DNA250C and Solar Storm (if it arrives in time). 3 x Dvarw DL's and a Skyline! And Twisp Cue.
Germany2.jpg

@Rob Fisher , how much Red Pill are you taking with?
Take extra in case you are forced to part with a few bottles - hehe

I'm taking 400ml and this time I have samples to give out so no one steals my stock! :)

Is 400ml enough?
I thought you going for like 3 weeks?

Back