HealthCabin is the worst International vendor i have bought from!!

AAysen

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
I purchased a few items from them end of June and since then I have not received delivery on these items. All these guys do is provide me with phone numbers and urls where to track my parcels. That is there only continuous answer to all my questions. They lack customer assistance and after sales service. My advice - DO NOT BUY FROM HEALTHCABIN!!!!!
I bought also from 3AVape i received parcel no issue and fully assisted till delivery.
STAY AWAY FROM HEALTHCABIN

I have not bought from Healthcabin, but you may find that the problem is on our side with customs. I have had a parcel at customs for 2 months. It has just started to "move". After the parcel has arrived in SA there is absolutely nothing the seller can do about it.
Tracking is not done by the seller.

This state of affairs is pretty much the standard procedure nowadays.

A year ago items would clear customs pretty speedily. If you want to see other people's experiences do a search on the forum.

It is possible that the problem lies with the seller, but I would say that the wise money is on the delay being in SA.

Good luck.

ontitled.png

I have two parcels sitting at customs since 02/08/2017. They tell me at the Post Office they have a two month backlog so be prepared to wait.

By the time it arrives I'll be able to sell it for 4 times what I paid just on the nostalgia factor

Back