Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
The Atty-smith in the UK produce the Hell-fire range and it's one of the manufactures that are so consistent with really high quality engineering and products.

Their products include the Hell-fire Phantom Mod, the Hell-fire Shadow Squonker and the Hell-fire Exocet which is the best atty for a Billet Box.

Both Phantoms got thier atties rebuilt tonight... and both atties are my top two RTA/RDTA's in my arsenal...

On the green Phantom is the NarTa which is an outstanding RDTA and a little painful to keep filling because the juice usage is heavy due to the outstanding flavour it produces.

On the Blue Phantom is the unparalleled Skyline! I so can't wait to test the new Skydeck and airflows later this week!

The Phantom also comes in a Delrin version which is slightly cheaper than the Stab Wood versions.
Phantom3.jpg Phantom5.jpg Phantom6.jpg

Seems like a company that produces high quality products. I can vouch for the exocet. Those phantoms look amazing though.

Hello , I wanted to purchase this exact Vapor and I wanted to know how much and how can I go about buying it. Thank you

@Edd it's very difficult to get a Hellfire Shadow. You need to get onto thier CLOSED Facebook page and wait for the LIST to open again and put your name down. So the first thing is to try get onto the FB page... sorry the news isn't good on this one... the other option is to try get a second hand one in one of the buy sell FB pages.

@Edd I have a Hellfire Viper atty and find it very overrated if that makes you feel any better.

@Edd If you really one want one I can help you get onto the Facebook group. Once on, getting on the list is not so bad. What are you planning on running on the Shadow?

I never thought I would ever be able to get my paws on a Hellfire Havoc... and then I was gifted this Havoc and precious accessories... can't wait to do a build and pop it onto my P67! Will install the squonk pin and build it tomorrow! If you want to read a review of this special RDA here we go...
http://flavourchasers.com/the-hellfire-havoc-rda/

TakMail 002.JPG TakMail 003.JPG TakMail 005.JPG

I never thought I would ever be able to get my paws on a Hellfire Havoc... and then I was gifted this Havoc and precious accessories... can't wait to do a build and pop it onto my P67! Will install the squonk pin and build it tomorrow! If you want to read a review of this special RDA here we go...
http://flavourchasers.com/the-hellfire-havoc-rda/

View attachment 93976 View attachment 93977 View attachment 93978
Wow, that is going to be a winner @Rob Fisher. Congrats and enjoy. Dibs if you do not, please.
We need to get some of that Stainless Steel 430 magnetic.

Tried a fancy fused clapton but I don't think the mechanical single 18650 battery on the P67 is enough to get it up to a decent temp... will try again tomorrow and go for a simple 24g Ni80 Coil. But what a perfect RDA for a Squonker... especially for an over squonker like me... top airflow baby! No juice through the air holes with this one!

HAvoc 001.JPG HAvoc 002.JPG HAvoc 003.JPG HAvoc 005.JPG HAvoc 006.JPG

Oh WOW I really should have Googled the build first... My build is completely wrong... coils go close to the edge and not in the middle... What a Goose! :confused: Oh well it gives me something to do tomorrow! :p
hellfire-havoc-build.jpg

OK Havoc build take 2.

The REO can't really drive fancy coils so I pulled out the Kidney Puncher 26g and decided to dual a dual 7 wrap build and try again!
HavocDual1.jpg HavocDual2.jpg HavocDual3.jpg HavocDual4.jpg

The Havoc squonks really well and it's a beautifully made piece! The build came out at 0.4Ω and the P67 is quite happy driving it.
HavocDual5.jpg HavocDual6.jpg

Great clouds and flavour and I would have to say Chicken Dinner! More as the wicks and coils settle!

For an over squonker like me the Havoc is just awesome! Airflow comes from the top so it's really difficult if not impossible to over squonk. Just testing the Ultem drip tip system on the Havoc... but I think I prefer the 510 adapter with my White Owl Drip tip...
Havoc 013.JPG

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner... finally a BF RDA that is pretty damn perfect for XXX on a REO! Oh Happy days!
Havoc 014.JPG

Back