Hellvape Dead Rabbit R Tank!

Timwis

Vaping Royalty
LV

Awards
Interesting, takes the concept of rebuildable mesh coils as seen from Vapefly and Wotofo but the deck and inner chamber form the coils shell!

Screenshot (705).png

these rabbits are breeding at a serious pace !

Very similar to the Wotofo Smrt coils. The main difference is that on the DR R you secure the +ve and -ve with screws.

The advantage of the Smrt coils is that you can pre-build them in one session and just pop in a new one when you need it.

A plus for the DR R is that you get a better-looking tank that is all metal.

SMRT-PnP-Rebuildable-Coil-Kit-11.jpg

On the DR R you skip steps 5-8 and replace it with tightening the screws.

9743483-3.jpg

The 15 sec build seems to be a bit impossible.

and hopefully bring out a higher ohm coil cause not all of us vape at 50-60w but this does look cool!

and agreed with @Ryan69 that are available locally cause i might grab me one of these!

and hopefully bring out a higher ohm coil cause not all of us vape at 50-60w but this does look cool!

and agreed with @Ryan69 that are available locally cause i might grab me one of these!
With mesh I don't think you'll find something above .5 ohm unfortunately

Unfortunately, my experiences with bottom airflow tanks are dreadful and so I avoid them. This looks cool though.

With mesh I don't think you'll find something above .5 ohm unfortunately
Yes, high ohm mesh coils have tiny bores but the bore here is predetermined but hopefully some mesh will fit for a more modest vape, a 30-35w vape with this would be ideal just need mesh that has it's sweet spot there!

The only update I have for now is I took it out its box, unscrewed it and had a good look, one word, Coooooool !!!!!!!!!!:monoloco:

Back