HELP! Ijoy RDTA 5 Drip Tip broken, urgently need replacement

StevenToast

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey guys,

I dropped the resin drip tip on my Ijoy RDTA 5 and it cracked and broke. I have since ordered 4 new ones off Fasttech.com - well over a month ago :(

I am in a huge pickle right now. I can't really stand vaping using the broken drip tip anymore, nor can I bear using it without it and vaping on O-rings and constantly burning my lips.

I'm leaving to go to OppiKoppi next week Wednesday and I really thought I'd have brand new drip tips by then, but it looks like I might have to go being an unprepared vaper, and we all know how lame that is! I'm starting to get anxious and just want a drip tip.

Is there anybody that can help here? Any drip tip makers in Cape Town that could whip one of these unique (but incredibly easy!) drip tips up for me? I'm happy to pay of course.

Or at least point me in the direction of how I can get a hold of one urgently! HAAAALP!

Thanks guys!
IMG_0267_1024x1024.jpg

Hi,you can speak to the crew at Juicy Joes...not sure if Im allowed to answer like this but I know Juicy Joes stocks Twisted Tips,and Tyrone has made for the ijoy before.

Back