Help Me Help You

JurgensSt

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
Yes I know it’s sounds corny but it worked in Jerry Maguire

@Stranger started a thread called What should vendors do to ............ CLICK

The Inkd Vapor website will be a month old on the 1st of October and we hope most of you have visited it at least once by now. For those of you who have already placed orders - a big ‘Thank you’ for showing us your money (last Jerry Maguire reference I promise)

When building the site we wanted to:

· Ensure you found what you were looking for with a minimum amount of clicks

· Reward you with free delivery on purchases over R1000

· Offer you a range of secure payment options: Zapper, PayFast and Direct bank transfers (some people still prefer this method)

· Give you the option to leave a review you – we want your feedback

Delivery

We want you to receive your order undamaged and do our best to pack all orders as securely as possible. Bubble wrap is your friend – it’s a free stress reliever too!

All juices are placed in zip lock bags to prevent spillage on other products in the package - coz accidents do happen

A business card and sticker are enclosed in every order – coz we all love stickers.

In the coming weeks we’ll be adding a ‘Latest Arrivals’ section.

What we really want to know from you is:

· What products do you want to see on the site?

· How can we improve on our service?

The Inkd Vapor website will be a month old on the 1st of October and we hope most of you have visited it at least once by now. For those of you who have already placed orders - a big ‘Thank you’ for showing us your money (last Jerry Maguire reference I promise)

· Offer you a range of secure payment options: Zapper, PayFast and Direct bank transfers (some people still prefer this method)

Delivery

We want you to receive your order undamaged and do our best to pack all orders as securely as possible. Bubble wrap is your friend – it’s a free stress reliever too!

All juices are placed in zip lock bags to prevent spillage on other products in the package - coz accidents do happen

A business card and sticker are enclosed in every order – coz we all love stickers.

@JurgensSt from this post alone your business and website sound perfect :)

Delivery

Basically what we said in that thread although some of it sounds corny.
And thanks for response in this thread.

Basically "The stuff dreams are made of"
The Maltese falcon. Humphrey Bogart 1941.

Your site is good, bud, and your service is excellent.

The only improvement, for me, would be some less-expensive mod and pod options. I know it takes time to arrange trade agreements, etc, but I think that would be a good addition.

Quick delivery,
Prices are good.
Maybe offer less deliver costs when purchasing under R1000. E.g. R50 deliver for purchases between R300-R999. A lot of the time a person may only need a bottle or 2 of juice or coils etc. Adding R100 for e.g to a bottle or 2 of juice makes it pricey.
Maybe try carry products that generally the rest of the vape shop's don't carry. E.g Innokin, Aspire, Wismec etc.

Keep up the good service and prices, we'll done.

Quick delivery,
Prices are good.
Maybe offer less deliver costs when purchasing under R1000. E.g. R50 deliver for purchases between R300-R999. A lot of the time a person may only need a bottle or 2 of juice or coils etc. Adding R100 for e.g to a bottle or 2 of juice makes it pricey.
Maybe try carry products that generally the rest of the vape shop's don't carry. E.g Innokin, Aspire, Wismec etc.

Keep up the good service and prices, we'll done.
Ok I will add @FreeMax . Their coils are that good and worth stocking.
Then the odd spare like 510's and buttons.
Battery caps and spare chips is an issue to keep. So I won't ask that of you.

Great to see this thread @JurgensSt

I agree with @adriaanh about carrying Products that are not easy to find at other retailers

Go for the best of the best - use your knowledge on vaping to stock the finest gear in particular categories that you know works flawlessly. Best flavour MTL gear is something I am always interested in

oh, and make some notes on how you see the products comparing with each other. For example, explaining the tightness of the draw for MTL devices is a good thing to add value to shoppers imo

Your website is user friendly indeed and the service is excellent. Maybe try improve the communication so that the customer is constantly updated on his order. For instance automate the order confirmation mail and the shipping details mail. I placed my order on Friday afternoon but only received a confirmation email on Monday and didn’t receive an email with the tracking order even though I received my order on Tuesday which is obviously the best deliver time I can expect. My 2 cents...
P.S: it’s a bit tricky but try cater for all the pockets... and as mentioned above, the little accessories that no one else sells do generate business.

I believe in "keep it simple"... I like your basic web layout, as it is easy to navigate without unnecessary things.. :headbang:

I seem to have been MIA as I've only seen the website now. Congrats on your new venture @JurgensSt !!

I found a coffee on your site, so I'm a happy chappy!!

Suggestion:
Use Pudo for deliveries. https://www.pudo-sa.co.za/

It's MUCH cheaper than the usual courier options.
e.g. I've just ordered the coffee from you and I'm being charged R100 for delivery, which really pushes the price up.
If you sent it via Pudo, it would cost only R50!!

And you don't need to use the locker system. Pudo will collect from your physical location and deliver to a physical location. The collection/delivery itself is done by TCG.

I often use Pudo, so if you need more info/help you're welcome to PM me.

+1 on pudo, takes a little longer but worth it for the price.

Have to concur, between @Random264 and myself we just did a transaction. I asked him to use Pudo as I was not in a hurry. We did the deal Monday and I got it today. He put in a locker and it was delivered to my door.

The point being that I would not have bought from him if the courier fee was R100 or over, that would have been a deal breaker. R50 from CPT to JHB and still got it within the week is good enough for me.

Back