Help, my vape broke...

RuanK

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey guys, please help... I accidentally dropped my Wasp Nano RDTA, and subsequently the top cap/driptip split in half... If anyone has an extra top cap/driptip lying around somewhere i would really appreciate it...

[USERGROUP=3]@Admins[/USERGROUP], please move to the relevant thread if this is posted in the wrong place.

Oh no sorry to hear @RuanK

Hopefully you can get it sorted

Have a SS RDTA looking for a new home

Sent from small screen

I dropped my beautiful Ivory and Gold Juma Solar Storm with the gold plated Dvarw on top. The gold side panel popped off and the glass on the Dvarw broke. Thanks to @Mauritz55's advice I used epoxy and not superglue to fix the Solar Storm. And the Golden Dvarw got new O-rings and a new glass. All sorted!
SS and Dvarw repair 1.jpgSS and Dvarw repair 2.jpgSS and Dvarw repair 3.jpg

Thanks guys! The repair went really well and it looks pristine! I have to say using epoxy instead of super glue was a revelation! Whenever I have tried to fix anything with superglue there is always a mess on the object and on my hands! Mixing a small blob of epoxy and using toothpicks to apply was the way forward!
IMG_9236.JPG

I was so bleak that one of my Stratum V4s wouldn't turn on. So tonight, I decided to take it apart and have a look. I couldn't see any issues besides the contacts needing Mothers Mag and Aluminium polish! I cleaned all the internals, polished the contacts, and put it back together and Bazinga! We are operational again! Happy Days!
Stratum V4 2306 4.jpgStratum V4 2306 6.jpg

Last edited:
I was so bleak that one of my Stratum V4s wouldn't turn on. So tonight, I decided to take it apart and have a look. I couldn't see any issues besides the contacts needing Mother Mag and Aluminium polish! I cleaned all the internals, polished the contacts, and put it back together and Bazinga! We are operational again! Happy Days!
View attachment 274196View attachment 274197

MacGuyver Rob!
Well done!

Back