Help with nic pls

Spyker41771

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys and girls

Hate doing this but seems i am left with no choise, i made my ejuice stretch for 2 months but seems i am out now.

Looking for 100ml nic only, doesn't matter pg or vg, will pay R500 for 100ml of nic. Will even be happy with 60ml nic.

With 100ml nic i can make about 500ml juice and will be set for about 3 months and hope by that time every thing will be back to normal again ....

I am in the helderberg area ( somerset west, strand, gordons bay ) so will only be able to collect from these area's :(
I know my area going to make it difficult for people to help.
Willing to travel if it comes to it.

Thanks

Last edited:
Good luck!

I’m also fresh out of nic and am on the hunt in Durbs for some!!

You are talking about white gold right there. That is something someone wouldn't share during this time. Good luck finding some though.

You are talking about white gold right there. That is something someone wouldn't share during this time. Good luck finding some though.
White gold is an understatement @zadiac

it’ll be easier to find a unicorn in my backyard at the moment instead of nic

Well i will rather search for the unicorn in your guys back yard than going back to smoking or buying fake juice.

You can find it if you look hard enough but I think you're looking at R500 per 100ml. Your price range a bit off.

Thanks guys i am sorted, dont see a close thread option so if a mod dont mind can close the thread.
Thanks

Thanks guys i am sorted, dont see a close thread option so if a mod dont mind can close the thread.
Thanks
I would ask where and how but you're on the other side of the country! In any case, glad you are sorted. :clap2:

Well they said the ban will be lifted on lvl 2, well if they keep their promise this time. So with any luck things will be back to normal in a month or 2, will see how long they keep us on lvl 3 tho :nusenuse:

But what they say and what they do is 2 different things :bash:

Well they said the ban will be lifted on lvl 2, well if they keep their promise this time. So with any luck things will be back to normal in a month or 2, will see how long they keep us on lvl 3 tho :nusenuse:

I don't a word out of our overlords mouths... :2guns:

U are now one of the most optimistic people i have ever seen.

Back