How long does eliquid last?

CMMACKEM

Vaping Enthusiast
LV

Awards
As in until it expires/loses its flavor? I keep my eliquid in a very large(Can hold approximately x100 120ml bottles) plastic tub in a dark cupboard at a temperature of 20C - 25C.

Asking as I am placing big orders before the eliquid tax kicks in February 2021.

Thank you.

They say e-liquid doesn't expire but I have recently cracked open a three (or so) year old 5 Pawns juice and it was terrible. It still smelled good but had lost all of it's flavour. That said; I have recently opened e-liquids that I'd purchased at 2019 Vapecon and they are still great. On that basis; I would say around 2 years or so.

On an unrelated note: I see your avatar is the Sunderland crest. Have you watched the series "Sunderland 'Til I Die" on Netflix?

They say e-liquid doesn't expire but I have recently cracked open a three (or so) year old 5 Pawns juice and it was terrible. It still smelled good but had lost all of it's flavour. That said; I have recently opened e-liquids that I'd purchased at 2019 Vapecon and they are still great. On that basis; I would say around 2 years or so.

On an unrelated note: I see your avatar is the Sunderland crest. Have you watched the series "Sunderland 'Til I Die" on Netflix?

Thank you for that.

Yes it is a depressing show. I think it would have been a better idea to join a self-harm cult.

As in until it expires/loses its flavor? I keep my eliquid in a very large(Can hold approximately x100 120ml bottles) plastic tub in a dark cupboard at a temperature of 20C - 25C.

Asking as I am placing big orders before the eliquid tax kicks in February 2021.

Thank you.
@CMMACKEM what eliauid tax you referring to ... I didn’t know one was due to kick in

Thank you for that.

Yes it is a depressing show. I think it would have been a better idea to join a self-harm cult.
Real life though lol, my mum originates from Sunderland and my grandad was from Chester-le Street!

Thank you.

Whew! I'd forgotten about the possible sin tax!! Thnx for reminder!

Back