How to Build the SPL12 RBA Coil for the Veego80?

Ivyvape

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hiya Nevoks Friend,

Wish you enjoy a good time and everything is fine. Nice to say hi to you all again.

Today we will set up the ''SPL12 RBA Coil Build Tutorial'', follow to build yourself and enjoy the flavor with your veego80.

Step 1:
Take out the spare part

1621928913(1).png

Step 2:
Prepare the cotton/wire and Rod, Place the coil wire on cotton and then circle it by using the Rob, put it into the Inner Shell.

1621929413(1).png

Step 3:
Cutting the ends of the wire off , and install the white rubber, and cut down another wire, install the contact plate.

1621930054(1).png

Step 4:
Cutting the cotton, take out the Rod, and screw the outer shell ,install the O-rings finally.
[D_$VX3W8[TL]@0T8]$6J}P.png

Fill the liquid and then wait for 3-5 mins before vaping.
If any questions please feel free to contact us.

Because of this, I will definitely buy myself the Veego80! As soon as it lands in SA I'll buy it

Because of this, I will definitely buy myself the Veego80! As soon as it lands in SA I'll buy it
Hello Munro31, the veego80 is available in your local market now, please kindly find it from your local vapeshop and hashtagvapes distro 、 VAPEKING 、 vapers conner and so on. Thanks for your support again.

Are you listening Ivy ?

Version 2 should be 21700 and can take 25mm tanks, then it will be a big seller.
Yeah, ivy is listening ,as well as Nevoks are here listen to you. veego80 upgraded version you guys wish. Will collect all the sincere suggestions.

Hello Munro31, the veego80 is available in your local market now, please kindly find it from your local vapeshop and hashtagvapes distro 、 VAPEKING 、 vapers conner and so on. Thanks for your support again.
When they stock the rebuildable coils I'll bless them with my money:b1:

It really is a good looking piece of kit but I can understand the marketing of the smaller unit for the China and European market. We tend to follow the USA and Texas market, bigger is better. We are also very outdoorsy and don't mind having bigger units as carry arounds.

Back