I am looking for a regulated squonk

Corné951

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi everyone, I am looking to get a regulated squonker, because I like my regulated mods and do not want to go full mech.
Do you guys have any suggestions for a good one? I was looking at the regulated pulse from Vandy Vape, but not sure if it is the best option.

Thanks!

Hi everyone, I am looking to get a regulated squonker, because I like my regulated mods and do not want to go full mech.
Do you guys have any suggestions for a good one? I was looking at the regulated pulse from Vandy Vape, but not sure if it is the best option.

Thanks!

Ive got the wismec luxotic bf box and it works good for me, although it has not got a screen and is semi regulated i think you get better quality, the vandy vape is mostly plastic

Agree with @Andre. Pulse 80W is a great mod. I have two 18650 batteries from my previous mod which I use with the included battery adapter and I bought two 20700's with my Pulse. I use them in rotation so have never been stuck without a battery. Although its a plastic mod, I have to say that its a pretty sturdy plastic. I cannot rave about this mod enough. Its my first squonker and I've never regreted getting it. Cant go wrong with the Pulse. Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I too have the Pulse 80w, been using it non-stop since I bought it in May.
My previous BF mods were the Coppervape BF which was fully mech and a diy printed ABS Mushroom mod(26650 & 18650), also full on mech.
I much prefer the Pulse over the other mods, its not a cheap feeling plastic and unlike a metal alloy mod, doesn't freeze your hand off in winter.

Hotcig RSQ for me, one my most used squonk mods. Goes up to 80 watts easily. Takes 18650 batteries as well. Mines been going strong for almost a year, it’s been dropped enough times lol.

Also depends on what your budget is, plenty of regulated squonk mods out there.

The pulse 80w is a good option or the Asmodus luna squonk.

The luna is a real looker but it doesnt have an option to adjust wattage so if you do not plan on using the full 80watts all the time then perhaps the pulse is a better option

I will again vouch for the pulse 80w. Coupled with the 20700 battery i can vape all day ( 2 8ml bottle refills) at 30 - 40w (depending on how much time i have to vape).

The mod is solid as a rock, and seems to be daily use proof ( no paint issues, no scratches at the bottom or around the 510 connection).

Refilling is a breeze and doing a colour change is as easy as replacing the panels.

Rage by Ohm Boy OC

Dual Battery 18650. One amazing squonker.

Never used the Pulse 80w before.

Just be careful of the IJoy Capo as a lot of people have had issues with it.

Back