I am new and hope I am welcome

charleswmccarthy7128

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
I came across your forum while searching for a Madbear Mod, which I did purchase. I am trying to find sources, people anything outside of my country which has made the shipment of vaping products illegal, I live in the US. They put thousands of people out of work because big tobacco is losing money to vaping. They claim it's bad for kids but we all know smoking is worse. So anyways I hope I am welcome here, I purchase regularly from China and would love to correspond with others who know of suppliers that ship world wide. I also love to buy people's excess equipment.
Thank you and I hope to get to know you all better

Chuck Mccarthy

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X606F using Tapatalk

Everyone is welcome here friend. You will find a lot of info and advice here and very friendly people. Enjoy your stay. :)

Hi Chuck

You strike me as odd, post a profile pic, I want to see if I'm correct

I came across your forum while searching for a Madbear Mod, which I did purchase. I am trying to find sources, people anything outside of my country which has made the shipment of vaping products illegal, I live in the US. They put thousands of people out of work because big tobacco is losing money to vaping. They claim it's bad for kids but we all know smoking is worse. So anyways I hope I am welcome here, I purchase regularly from China and would love to correspond with others who know of suppliers that ship world wide. I also love to buy people's excess equipment.

Chuck Mccarthy

welcome Chuck !

Welcome bud. You will find is South Africans are full of beans and knowledge. And just so you know not all of us have Lions as pets.

Sent from my vivo 2006 using Tapatalk

Welcome Chuck. Lots of good people and great info here.
Enjoy.

Chuck Mccarthy

Welcome to the community @charleswmccarthy7128.

Welcome to the community. Ecigssa is one of the best places to be if you're a vaper in SA with truck loads of info, tips and reviews on devices you may be interested in. Don't forget to check out the classified and giveaways section for lots of goodies.

Enjoy your stay man

Back