I feel like 10 million bucks!

QKNatasha

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
This is how you salvage.

Burnt my cotton straight off.
Re-wicked with a tampon and a travel nail set.

MacGyver level achieved!

I can honestly say i dont think i will be carrying tampons around with me XD

Well done thats awesome XD

B3 careful though because most cotton products such as these have been treated with harsh chemicals which you will be vaping on.

Careful , your tank might start suffering from PMS :p

But on a serious note though yes please be careful with non organic cotton based .....

Well , guess you can always use Cotton Bacon if you in a "pinch" then also ..... :p

I can honestly say i dont think i will be carrying tampons around with me XD

Well done thats awesome XD

B3 careful though because most cotton products such as these have been treated with harsh chemicals which you will be vaping on.
This might just be one of the best reasons to get yourself a girlfriend ;-)

I can read the headlines already ....

"Vaping makes men appreciate periods" :-D

I honestly don't taste a difference.

No funny smell or after taste.
It doesn't burn any different to the normal Cotton Bacon.

I'm actually pleasantly surprised.
I'm actually quite interested to know if it lasts longer than cotton bacon... But if it was me I would have probably changed the wick when I got home.

You say it doesnt taste any different from cotton bacon? Doesnt surprise me Cb id horrid. I benched the bag as soon as i got it.

I'm actually quite interested to know if it lasts longer than cotton bacon... But if it was me I would have probably changed the wick when I got home.
Already changed it

I was worried I might blow up .. I have a reputation for burning cotton to death

I actually googled what tampons are made of. Seems like a mix of Cotton and Rayon. Both used as wicking.
You might just be on to something

Back