Ijust 2 vs subvod

Nightwalker

Staying off cigs
LV

Awards
I know from first hand/in hand/in pocket oh heck I love my Ijust2.
But
What's the subvod like? Is it better? Comparing to the ijust2 here. What makes people buy this over the Ijust2?
I literally know nuffing about the subvod. Preach to me.

Think because its smaller and has a topfill tank which is more convenient. I remember it fitting better in my pocket. Also has colour options which ijust2 doesnt. But I prefer the ijust for its better clouds and larger tank. Although now with the new gclaptons and upcoming gceramics it may be a force to reckon with now. Only thing still putting me off is the smaller tank and battery life. I sold mine for an ijust2 and I only miss it sometimes lol

Haven't tried the IJust so I can't compare. I love the quality of my Subvod though, it's really solid and very well finished.

Thread moved to "commercial clearomisers"
Interesting question @Nightwalker - am curious to read what others say about the subvod

Haven't tried the IJust so I can't compare. I love the quality of my Subvod though, it's really solid and very well finished.
True. It feels a lot more solid and well finished than the ijust. Just smaller and less firepower.which some prefer

Got the subvod for HRH a couple of months ago and she is a beaut! Easy to fill, descent clouds and good flavour, pocket friendly and nice to look at. The battery life isn't amazing but it works for her as she's not a chain vaper. All in all, the subvod gets a two thumbs up :rock:

Both are fantastic basic start up devices.

I'm looking at buying the iJust2 with the GS tank to use as my EDC device. Anyone with this combo who can talk me into or out of buying this?

I'm looking at buying the iJust2 with the GS tank to use as my EDC device. Anyone with this combo who can talk me into or out of buying this?
Uhhh.. How about I talk you into buying a Subvod? :D

Uhhh.. How about I talk you into buying a Subvod? :D
The subvod wasn't on my radar because I read that the draw is quite restrictive. But I'm all ears, preach!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I
I can tell you the goblin mini on the ijust2 battery works very well as an EDC

The subvod wasn't on my radar because I read that the draw is quite restrictive. But I'm all ears, preach!

Haha! Well now I feel like I'm under the spotlight and all frozen up! To be perfectly honest I get the feeling that these two devices aren't in the same league...

My Subvod is incredibly well built, the finishes are gorgeous, and the way the paint is a little textured just makes it a thing of beauty. Easy to refill, easy to carry around. If I turn the airflow down a great little stealth device, and if I open it up I can get some fun little clouds from her! I keep it for car use, or when I go out and don't want to be hassled for explaining vaping, or in bed when I don't want to cloud the room/

However, I would be a little sad if I managed to end up at work with only my Subvod. Would I survive? I sure would! Would I feel like I'm missing out? Yes, that too!

If you're looking for an EDC (every day carry I'm assuming?!), the fact that you can put something like the goblin mini on top of the IJust just seems to knock the Subvod out of the park!

Haha! Well now I feel like I'm under the spotlight and all frozen up! To be perfectly honest I get the feeling that these two devices aren't in the same league...

My Subvod is incredibly well built, the finishes are gorgeous, and the way the paint is a little textured just makes it a thing of beauty. Easy to refill, easy to carry around. If I turn the airflow down a great little stealth device, and if I open it up I can get some fun little clouds from her! I keep it for car use, or when I go out and don't want to be hassled for explaining vaping, or in bed when I don't want to cloud the room/

However, I would be a little sad if I managed to end up at work with only my Subvod. Would I survive? I sure would! Would I feel like I'm missing out? Yes, that too!

If you're looking for an EDC (every day carry I'm assuming?!), the fact that you can put something like the goblin mini on top of the IJust just seems to knock the Subvod out of the park!

You make a strong argument for the subvod @Stosta - I'm really looking for an everyday carry as the RX is just a tad too big to take everywhere.

I did some reading up on the subvod and there's a strong following and support for the device and your write up is swinging the balance I'm the direction of the subvod.

The fact that the Ijust can sit a goblin mini on top is the only thing that's got me still considering it.

You make a strong argument for the subvod @Stosta - I'm really looking for an everyday carry as the RX is just a tad too big to take everywhere.

I did some reading up on the subvod and there's a strong following and support for the device and your write up is swinging the balance I'm the direction of the subvod.

The fact that the Ijust can sit a goblin mini on top is the only thing that's got me still considering it.

Wow! If you're used to the RX the Subvod might not cut the cheese! Maybe you just need to borrow my Subvod for a day or two to decide, PM me if you're interested :)

Wow! If you're used to the RX the Subvod might not cut the cheese! Maybe you just need to borrow my Subvod for a day or two to decide, PM me if you're interested :)

I might just take you up on that offer bud, would be great to try before I buy :)

Somehow, it feels that the Jedi have done a mind trick on this thread from its original intent. Ijust2 vs subvod. Interesting turn of topic to be sure. Useful info for sure.

Somehow, it feels that the Jedi have done a mind trick on this thread from its original intent. Ijust2 vs subvod. Interesting turn of topic to be sure. Useful info for sure.
My bad @Nightwalker ! But if you REALLY want me to derail a thread then bring up Star Wars (especially filthy jedi and their mindtricks ;) )

Back on topic, where some peeps to hold up the IJust 2 corner?!

My bad @Nightwalker ! But if you REALLY want me to derail a thread then bring up Star Wars (especially filthy jedi and their mindtricks ;) )

Back on topic, where some peeps to hold up the IJust 2 corner?!
Well top fill is just another thing that can go wrong. I like the simplicity of the ijust 2 tank.
Great battery life.
Simple neat and powerful device. I even put my avocado on the ijust2 battery
So why is the subvod better

How does the ijust2 and subvod do when vaping thicker Eliquids containing nice etc which is better

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Jedi's and vaping..... I like the direction this thread is going too :D

The only reason why I didn't buy a subvod is that the draw is just a bit to tight

Went to Sir Vape yesterday & out of curiosity took a few hits off their iJust 2 testers . I'm now definitely considering getting one. RX200/Subox getting bit annoying to carry around .

Another plus is the iJust has a rebuildable head(albeit you'll need the hand skills of a heart surgeon)

Edit : You can buy the rebuildable head. iJust doesn't come with it

Was contemplating on getting a topbox but seeing it's quite big I need something better suited for edc

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Back