iJust S

Mine is the standard 0.3ohm EC coil. Hated the 0.3ohm ECL coil because it needed much more wattage than the iJustS can push.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

My favourite are 0.18 and 0.3ohm standard coils,0.5ohm and 0.6 ceramic coils just dont push enough power for me!

Agreed here got my Ijust S about 1.5 weeks ago and tried the 0.5ohm it does not push as much as the 0.3ohm so think my future purchases will be these.

Apparently you can use the Aspire Triton coils as well. Going to try to get one this week to see how well it works.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hey did you try the coils ? How did it go if you did and where did you get em ?

I do enjoy the clouds from the 0.18 but seemed to drink through juice :wasntme:
i know what you saying man, 0.3 gives good clouds and does not drink that much juice. Speaking of which, i only discovered last week that when a tank says 5ml capacity, its 5ml capacity and not 5ml juice capacity. made me sad but also not feel that bad about refilling so often.

Yes all those coils will work but I feel 0.18ohm coil lasts the longest,I only use them
So tell me something please. if i have it full charged with 3mg nic and that 0.18 coil. Initially il start off at 80W and drop down over the day? How on earth do you vape at 80w in that tank? I am usually a 35W vaper on the serpent. so my question is it a manageable vape for a newbie? as i am buying it for a friend.

So tell me something please. if i have it full charged with 3mg nic and that 0.18 coil. Initially il start off at 80W and drop down over the day? How on earth do you vape at 80w in that tank? I am usually a 35W vaper on the serpent. so my question is it a manageable vape for a newbie? as i am buying it for a friend.
Hopefully someone will be able to explain better than me but it pushes out power according to the coil that is used,so not sure exactly how many watts it will push out on that coil but I can assure you that its very smooth,im so use to it now that I feel it needs more power so im sure a newbie will be very happy with it,especially with the clouds

My favourite are 0.18 and 0.3ohm standard coils,0.5ohm and 0.6 ceramic coils just dont push enough power for me!
Hey i use the 0.3 mostly, great flavour n clouds. As for the ccell 0.6 its much better with flavour but the ijust s battery cant power it so i use my box mod at 40w and wow its incredible.

Hey i use the 0.3 mostly, great flavour n clouds. As for the ccell 0.6 its much better with flavour but the ijust s battery cant power it so i use my box mod at 40w and wow its incredible.
Im done with 0.3coils now,it lasted a week only,luckily it was my last 1,im happy with 0.18 though,last long,good flavour,no dry hits

The iJust S mod is limited to an output of 50W. Also, the iJust S tank is rated at 4ml but the actual capacity is closer to 6ml.

Im done with 0.3coils now,it lasted a week only,luckily it was my last 1,im happy with 0.18 though,last long,good flavour,no dry hits
Yes i am getting dry hits with 0.3 i should go back to 0.18. But it depends on the coil some are just great and some awful

They are great devices, good value. That grey tip is frikken stunning :)
Thanks bud,but the glow in the dark tip in the middle is my favourite,most comfortable tip I have ever used,the grey will go on my silver alien,and I have a green and black tip that will go on my green alien,hopefully by the end of the month! Back to the topic,ijust S is awesome,whoever is listening,get 1 even if you dont need 1

So... I bought my brother the iJust S and I have to say that I'm quite impressed. Even after 2 weeks that he vaped the coils had so much flavor.

Back