In need of cotton

Raikan007

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Durban North, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Hi fellow vapers,

I had run out of cotton earlier this week. I thought what I had would last lockdown but due to some hot spots etc I had to rewick quite a bit.

I resorted to buying Dove 100% cotton balls from Clicks on Saturday and boiled them. But they are Kak. I have wicked a few but man I just can't

Do I have any other options or where can I get from. I'm based in Sunninghill JHB, the stores are not open and won't be open.

Should I try source organic cotton from Clicks or Dis-Chem etc instead. The dove ones were the only ones in stock when we headed out this last weekend.

If anyone is able to assist I will be grateful

Thanks

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Google organic cotton wipes and you'll find a few options @Raikan007
Thanks bud. I bought these ones this morning. Wicked then straight out the packet.
Using the dead rabbit dripper with shadow coils.
Still not the same yet as normal ones like cotton bacon but hoping it will get better the more I use it.
de7d33c342c56c6e6719f1e7a67eb4a4.jpg

Hi fellow vapers,

I had run out of cotton earlier this week. I thought what I had would last lockdown but due to some hot spots etc I had to rewick quite a bit.

I resorted to buying Dove 100% cotton balls from Clicks on Saturday and boiled them. But they are Kak. I have wicked a few but man I just can't

Do I have any other options or where can I get from. I'm based in Sunninghill JHB, the stores are not open and won't be open.

Should I try source organic cotton from Clicks or Dis-Chem etc instead. The dove ones were the only ones in stock when we headed out this last weekend.

Thanks

As per the SA Gamer forums, I'm near Dainfern Square. Shout if you don't come right.

Snap i see u not in durban anymore...

The other day my wife opened a medicine bottle and the wad of cotton on top was a flat pad of cotton shoved into the bottle to stop the tablets rattling around,
Looking much like the vaping cottons you buy. I smelt it and it had no sent at all. Today I had to re wick so thought I would give it a go. I cant fault it at all and next time I go to the chemist will ask for them to keep me some. I must say though, I don't huff and puff on my device and take slow gentle pulls not extended length of time pulls. I also tried wicking quite tight this time after watching a video someone posted regarding wicking where they showed a snug wick is preferable. The picture attached is as I flattened out the wad on top of the tablets, minus the piece I just used for wicking. I have not brushed it or anything, that's basically just as it came.
Just thought you may like the feedback.
116898845_770080820430187_358005472724837043_n - 1.jpg

I don’t know if anyone has tried these, but they’re laid out more like wicking cotton and have a similar compressed surface:

upload_2020-8-2_15-1-27.jpeg

Edit: it’s an old ad, I’m sure they cost more then that now. The missis uses them all the time, and they also come in handy for damping drum heads (!).

I bought cotton bacon from vaperite few weeks ago. No cbd purchase required

Of course, there’s this. Vaperite, Vape King and a number of others are open for everything except e-liquids. Drawback here is that courier charges will effectively double the price of the cotton.

Of course, there’s this. Vaperite, Vape King and a number of others are open for everything except e-liquids. Drawback here is that courier charges will effectively double the price of the cotton.
Easily fixed. Buy more gear :-D

try boss vape.. they got Vapefly cotton from R50

Hi there,

We also have cotton available :)

Hi fellow vapers,

Thanks

If you dont want to order online I dont mind delivering to you somewhere so we can waiver the courier fee

Back