LV

Awards
The deck:
Tauren-Elite-Pro-MTL-RTA-9.jpg
Parallel coils for the deck:
Elite-MTL-Baby-Alien-Coil-1.jpg

Diagonal coil for the deck:
Elite-MTL-Baby-Alien-Coil-2.jpg

I kid you not. I'm too old to figure this one out. How bright are you?

So, if you take the Tesla Twin Mech, put two RTA decks on it, you can join them with one coil and vape a twin single coil dual deck mech mtl rta/rda thingamabob.... problem solved... :giggle:

I think there is some innovation (if you're referring to the new Tauren deck in the first pic of your post).
Thunderhead Creations have what they call a "stepless airflow control", which is a simple linear air control ... not sure that anyone would ever require that level of, (unrepeatable) control tho'?
I agree that the rest of the design has been around for a while, including the bottom air flow through / around the 510 center pin, the replaceable centre air flow jet, whether it be threaded, o-ringed, knurled, slotted or smooth, single or multiple hole(s) or slots, coil placement and attachment, wicking arrangements, etc. etc.

As to pic2 and 3 ... erm ... I'll pass on any potential innovation there ... I'm a Standard Grade Pupil dammit :rolleyes:

Maybe it should go like so?
IMG_20211215_091259.jpg

Apart from the deck not having dual holes, that's sorta like diagonalish innit?

I guess you could be seriously innovative with a couple of long leaded micro coils and a lot of patience :facepalm:

Back