INTRODUCING:

Naeemhoosen

JOOSE-E-LIQZ
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
A SELECTION OF TREATS WITH FLAVORS THAT OOZE.....
JOOSE CLEAR.jpg

SPECIALLY FORMULATED E-LIQZ FOR YOUR WICKZ.......

LOVED BY MOST, CRITICIZED BY NONE,
THERE SURE IS A FAVORITE FOR EVERYONE.

SMOOTH, BALANCED AND FLAVOURFUL,
WATCH THIS SPACE FOR WHATS TO COME....

6 MONTHS IN THE MAKING AND HALF A DOZEN OF JOOSE,
WE ARE INTERESTED IN WHAT YOU WILL CHOOSE.
DISCRPTIONS.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats @Naeemhoosen
Wishing you all the best with it

That Burfee juice sounds quite unusual and interesting.

thanks for the well wishes gents

Burfee in liquid form, now that sounds like a winner, I would really love to get my hands on some even if its just a sample at the vape meet. Now you just need to make some coconut gulab jamun and banana puri and we'll have our own diwali show, no fireworks, but the after effect clouds :)

I just tried the burfee sample that I got from you from the vape meet and i have to agree its almost like eating a block of the good stuff :--)

Cons - Its got a slight throat hit that may not really be a con, but its also a very sweet vape and I think if vaping quite a lot, then it can become a slight problem. But like I say, this is not really a con, but something to consider, and since I didnt have that much to sample, I cant say how I would feel after a full tank.

Pro's - Its an awesome juice, I could taste the authenticity of the indian delight and the after taste that lingered at the back of my pallet
I could get the condensed milk notes and the almond notes and I dont know if it was just my mind playing tricks with me, but I could get a slight taste and aroma of either the ground cinnamon or jeera...lol

Overall, I would buy a bottle and vape the fireworks out of it. Looking forward to sampling the rest of the range and grabbing a full bottle of burfee ;)

Man your juices are something else. Your flavour is so on point it is ridiculous and that is coming from someone who Vapes on sub-ohm tanks predominantly. I can only imagine how it would taste on a proper build. Excellent job from a local juice maker.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Back