Introduction to Hashtag Vapes

Sharty

New Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Born out of our extensive experience in the World of Vapes, HashTag Vapes is a not-so-new-kid on this block! Having being involved in this industry from its seedling years to the now raging segment, with our dedicated Team, we bring you our passion, innovative thinking, and global trends!

With the likes of SMOK, GeekVape, Wotofo, Vandy Vape, Vaporesso, Hellvape, Sigelei, Tesla, Coil Master, Nitecore, Efest, Cotton Bacon and Samsung, as well as Paulies, Orion, CFL, GBOM, LOADED, Jam Monster, Ice Cream Man and many other cutting-edge industry leaders on board – we are excited to bring you, the Vape Vendor, a one stop service and solution provider!

Based in Johannesburg, our national reach enables us to touch base with all corners of the country.

We guarantee you of our commitment to work together to bring you great product, competitive pricing and exceptional service.

HashtagVapes Final Logo Expanded (Outlines)-01.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome @Sharty !

:campeon: :campeon: :campeon: :campeon: :campeon:

I see your site is under construction. Please let us know as soon as it goes live so we can spend some Randelas!

(Also a good idea to put your site in your signature, so whenever you post something interesting to us your site is right there!)

Welcome @Sharty !

:campeon: :campeon: :campeon: :campeon: :campeon:

I see your site is under construction. Please let us know as soon as it goes live so we can spend some Randelas!

(Also a good idea to put your site in your signature, so whenever you post something interesting to us your site is right there!)

Thanks for the advice.

As soon as we go live, i will post it here and will also put it on our signature.

Welcome as a supporting vendor @Sharty
Wishing you guys all the best!

Back