istick tc 60w

My wife has one and she loves it...except it she forgot to take a fresh battery with her when she goes out ;)

Haha, i asume the battery doesnt last long because it works so nice. I like the compack design and central screw connection for the tank

Hi, what you guys think of the istick tc 60w?
If you want portability first it is the only mod to buy. Small and convenient it fits on a necklace so it is great for social evenings etc.

Battery life will depend on how many watts you fire at. Running a .5 ohm coil you can rock a few tanks at 30watts. Make certain you get a GOOD battery.

Just that fellas are going to try sell you a Melo tank to go with it. Dont do it. Those tanks are spitty as hell and they get hot quickly.

TC60 and a Kangertech Subtank Nano is the ultimate portable rig IMO. At home it is nice having bigger toys but on the go you want a nice small mod like this.

I do not remember any reports on here of the iStick 60W giving any problems. So, probably a solid device. As far as I remember it can only do Nickel and Titanium for TC and not SS, which seems to be the popular choice nowadays.

I do not remember any reports on here of the iStick 60W giving any problems. So, probably a solid device. As far as I remember it can only do Nickel and Titanium for TC and not SS, which seems to be the popular choice nowadays.
Ni ONLY for TC and the coils taste like sucking on a rusty fork if you get the Eleaf coils... just avoid the Melo tank them coils honestly taste baaaad for a whole tank full.

One of my devices is the istick 60w. Can do vw. Ni and ti tc. Melo 2 tank. Awesome flavor on all std packaged coils. Get a 18650 3.7v 40amp battery. On 40 watts with a .25 coil i can easily get more than a day of vaping. Great device imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks n mil. Didn know the melo tank has bit spitting. Will chat to guy at vape shop. He sed a guy bought one tc60w and came back the next day to buy a nother one.
Thanks for the advice

Thanks n mil. Didn know the melo tank has bit spitting. Will chat to guy at vape shop. He sed a guy bought one tc60w and came back the next day to buy a nother one.
Thanks for the advice
I've never had that issue with the melo, use it occasionally on my koopor plus. HRH used the lemo 2 on her istick

Thanks for the advice

I haven't experienced this. The coil should have a wire mesh type gauze over the top.

I haven't experienced this. The coil should have a wire mesh type gauze over the top.

Goes to show. Our Melo is really noisy, spitty and heats up like a mofo. The .5 ohm coils are acceptable but the .3 ohm coils suck dogbananas.

Maybe I keep getting ripoff coils idk but I wont recommend the tank myself

Goes to show. Our Melo is really noisy, spitty and heats up like a mofo. The .5 ohm coils are acceptable but the .3 ohm coils suck dogbananas.

Maybe I keep getting ripoff coils idk but I wont recommend the tank myself
Sounds like you've got a dodgy tank there dude, how long have you had it? Try get the vendor you bought it from to swop it. Besides the crap makeshift triton rba section I've had nothing but joy from the melo... .3 and .5 coils

Last edited:
Sounds like you've got a dodgy tank there dude, how long have you had it? Try get the vendor you bought it from to swop it. Besides the crap makeshift triton rba section I've had nothing but joy from the melo... .3 and .5 coils
Rocking some Kangertech tanks now the Mini and Nano... no turning back to any other tanks aside from very soon an Aromamizer which I am REALLY looking forward to.

Pity I got a dodgy tank but it is a memory by now.

The mini is a great tank and the RBA deck is very straightforward too! i still regret selling mine. I have the bellus which is fantastic but have gone off dual coils recently... got the SMOK tfv4 with a single twisted stainless steel coil at .22ohm, def the closest thing to my perfect vape :)

The mini is a great tank and the RBA deck is very straightforward too! i still regret selling mine. I have the bellus which is fantastic but have gone off dual coils recently... got the SMOK tfv4 with a single twisted stainless steel coil at .22ohm, def the closest thing to my perfect vape :)
I did not expect these tanks to be THIS good. I had to get used to the intensity from even the Nano running OCC coils. Blows my mind every time. The Mini is never ever leaving me and if something happens to it I will cry out loud like a baby.

I read the tfv4 suck alot of juice. Alot of the people get eid of it after a while because of its consumtion. The grifin sound like a nice tank what i hear

I read the tfv4 suck alot of juice. Alot of the people get eid of it after a while because of its consumtion. The grifin sound like a nice tank what i hear
if you use the single coil rba it's actually pretty economical.. the dual coil however is very thirsty! I've heard good things about the Griffin too but haven't tried it yet.

Yah, I was contemplating between 2 bat mod or a compact mod. Think ill get the tc and just buy a spare bat if got a charger just in casse. Ill use my pen style for work fits nice in pocket as i move around alot

Yah, I was contemplating between 2 bat mod or a compact mod. Think ill get the tc and just buy a spare bat if got a charger just in casse. Ill use my pen style for work fits nice in pocket as i move around alot
OK so you will be rocking your cigalike for portable... the iStick is solid as hell but maybe go for the 100w mod if it is going to stay at home. Battery life is a non issue if not traveling with it. You can vape it while charging.

My advice is based in the way my hobby has grown, but if I were you I would put away a bit extra and get a 150 watt mod.

Building your own coils is inevitable. At some point we all end up with RDA or RTA. In which case it really is nice to know you have the headroom to play around a bit, try some exotic designs etc.

A mod with enough power and your only future concerns are tanks and coils. And it seems once fellas hit in something like Aromamizer tanks and drippers, it is just coils.

I think it was Vapour Mountain I saw the TC100 on for 900 bucks. That really is a great price for such a flexible box.

:) I. Im just getting confused. First i wanted to buy the kangertech topbox mini. Then i wanted to buy the Joyetech mini or the smok 70w. Now im looking at the tc60w. But as you sed in the back of my mind im thinking save longer and buy n 100-200w mod and a rda them im sorted and like you sed maybe play around with coils etc:( I bought a joyetech rba's for my twisp. Started wicking still need to get wire for coils.

Back