Jazz & Blues

Grand Guru

The Vape Guru
LV

Awards
My wife hates the music I love. I’ve listened almost exclusively to Jazz and Blues music since my mid twenties. Time to share some gems. You are welcome to contribute.

@Grand Guru I have recently started listening to a musician called Luca Stricagnoli. He plays covers but damn!!!

Attachments

• Watch _Mix - U2 - With Or Without You - Luca Stricagnoli_ on YouTube.txt
    76 bytes · Views: 10
I need to figure out this upload thing I seem to paste the same link

Yes this dude.
Hi, this isn't playlist. I just listen to Luca playing.
I will figure out how to upload links from the PC later. I'm trying this from the phone and I seem to upload the same link.
Wanted to upload a link to Glenn Miller.
I have been listening to swing since Toeka se jare. Had LP's but that another story. I also like to listen to Henry Herbert playing piano. This dude reminds me of my Dad playing.

I will figure out how to upload links from the PC later. I'm trying this from the phone and I seem to upload the same link.
I have been listening to swing since Toeka se jare. Had LP's but that another story. I also like to listen to Henry Herbert playing piano. This dude reminds me of my Dad playing.
Insane! Thanks @Resistance. My kids were looking at me wondering why I was clapping hands :p

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the tread. Back on track:

Back