Jhb Vape Meet #4 - 14th June 2014 - The Alibi In Fourways - Lets Make This One Huge

Date for the June JHB meet

• Total voters

Sharrivz

Im the real boss
Supporting Vendor
VIP
LV

Awards
Hi Guys :)

Time to start arranging the next Joburg Vape Meet.

Dates have been added in a poll :) let me know what date suits you best :)

1977327_10152294308467593_6263517429011254026_n.jpg

To RSVP for the event please click below

[rsvp=2391]Click here to RSVP[/rsvp]

1am7h30n3 2
Alex 2
AndreFerreira 1
annemarievdh 2
Blackwidow 1
Brandon 2
Bubbly 1
bwbwings 2
Chef Guest 2
Darth_V@POR 2
Derick 2
devdev 1
Frenzy 1
Gizmo 9
Harryssss 4
JakesSA 2
JB1987 1
Jcaurus 3
Jimbo 1
Joey786 1
johan 1
KieranD 1
Lize 4
mbera 2
Mklops 1
Mow@CraftVapour 3
Nico 4
PeterHarris 4
Reinhardt 1
Reinvanhardt 1
Renato Da Silva 1
Rex Smit 1
Rex_Bael 2
RoSsIkId 2
Rowan Francis 1
Shako 1
Silver 1
Smokyg 2
Stroodlepuff 6
SunRam 1
SVS1000 1
thekeeperza 2
Tornalca 2
TylerD 1
vapegerm 1
vapOtine 2
Wayne 1
Yiannaki 2
yuganp 1
zaeem.laher 2
zaVaper 2
Zuzu88 2

Total: 101

Last edited by a moderator:
Really really hope I make this one
Missed both due to work:banghead:??

16th is a public holiday - so the 14th may not be great for anyone planning on a long weekend or family time...

7th gets my vote

Whoo, lets aim for 60+ attendees!

I would also like to make the following people key members at 4th jhb vape meet.

@Silver and @devdev as admins and respected members I would like you to help out as staff, along with myself if you guys accept. ( Staff will get t-shirts )

We will need one of you to help judge competitions. We will also need, one of you to be a key speaker and announcer along side myself.

I would also like to appoint @Rowan Francis and @SVS1000 as noob friendly candidates to help new members with coil building and understanding all things vape ( you guys will also get a ecigssa t-shirt )

Gonna have to study the calendar ...

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

I would also like to make the following people key members at 4th jhb vape meet.

@Silver and @devdev as admins and respected members I would like you to help out as staff, along with myself if you guys accept. ( Staff will get t-shirts )

We will need one of you to help judge competitions. We will also need, one of you to be a key speaker and announcer along side myself.

I would also like to appoint @Rowan Francis and @SVS1000 as noob friendly candidates to help new members with coil building and understanding all things vape ( you guys will also get a ecigssa t-shirt )

Sure thing Gizmo

Whoohoo! I will help judge if you want?
Just not going to be the speaker. :D
Can't wait for the day we book out the whole Alibi!

Hopefully it will be on the 14th, writing my finals from the 4th to the 11th.... This time I really wanna try and make it if I can

I would love to attend... I just hope I'm in JHB whenever the meet does happen. Holding thumbs and looking forward to it :rock:

I accept my nominated responsibilities @Gizmo ;-)
I like @TylerD's suggestion that he helps to judge the coils if there is a coil competition.

I just also need to study my diary in order to vote on the potential dates. Will do so

PS: @Gizmo, see what works well at the Cape Vape Meet and perhaps that will give you ideas for this meet

Dang! My little brother is flying up from the Cape on the 2nd, flying back on the 17th July, so if it was near either of those dates I would've been able to attend. Unfortunately finances will not allow 3 round-trips in 2 months

Back