Joyetech Ultimo tank

Schnappie

Elite Vaper
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Personally I think this is one of the most looked over and underrated tanks on the local scene.

The 0.5 ceramic mg coil has beautiful flavour for those fruity vapes with a dash of menthol. It might not have the longevity if the ccell coils so far yet but the clouds are amazing for a ceramic coil and the tank has no leaks in my experience and vapes like a dream with the open breathing like airflow. Sure it might not have the firepower of the Smok commercial coils but dare I say it owns them for flavour and coil life.

The clapton coils are just as impressive for those creamy or desserty vapes and I blazed through a tank and a half of Orion moonlight at a wedding this weekend and left a lot of smokers highly impressed and interested. Clouds abound but wow does it chow juice like no ones business.

Today I purchased the new 0.25 Notch coils and only bumped up the pico to 70 watts as I dont like vaping a single cell mod so close to its limits. Flavour is okay but get a feeling it might need more watts to hit the sweet spot. I sold my cuboid to downgrade to smaller wattage vaping but these coils have me pondering an upgrade again.

Add to that the rba deck then you really have a commercial tank catering for all types of juices save for mtl vaping. Highly recommend this tank if the driptip is not too much of a putoff for you!

Agree with everything you have said, have mine for just under 2 months and haven't put it down, permanently retired my crown tanks.

Can't recommend it enough! With that being said I've had some minor leaking issues but very rarely. Tank gets a bit hot with chain vaping which in turn makes the Vape hotter. No issues with the drip tip personally, works as it should and looks good imo.

Ceramic coils also don't need priming from what I've seen , the ones I primed had gave dry hits on longer pulls for some strange reason...I run them at 50-60w.

Will be getting the rta head soon, hopefully it's good.

Agree with everything you have said, have mine for just under 2 months and haven't put it down, permanently retired my crown tanks.

Can't recommend it enough! With that being said I've had some minor leaking issues but very rarely. Tank gets a bit hot with chain vaping which in turn makes the Vape hotter. No issues with the drip tip personally, works as it should and looks good imo.

Ceramic coils also don't need priming from what I've seen , the ones I primed had gave dry hits on longer pulls for some strange reason...I run them at 50-60w.

Will be getting the rta head soon, hopefully it's good.
Meaning its actually better not to prime them?

Just need some purple and black o-rings now to match up :)

Attachments

• DSC_0259.JPG
    DSC_0259.JPG
    144.7 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC_0154.JPG
    DSC_0154.JPG
    155.6 KB · Views: 20
Back