Juice testing

Viper_SA

https://www.tiktok.com/@tinus_viper?lang=en
LV

Awards
Not quite sure in which section to post this, as this is just a random post and I just feel like getting some thoughts out there. I've been ordering a lot of juice from @ivc_mixer and I needed some help with an atomizer for testing MTL samples to decide which to order in larger quantities. @DarthBranMuffin sent me this Ammit to "try before you buy". Such a great guy he is. here are some thoughts...

Airflow is a bit loose for me, even at it's tightest, BUT.... I'm getting the blueberry notes which I don't get on the Expromizer so much. On the Expromizer it is more just like throwing a bunch of different flavor gummy bears in my mouth all together. Now I have to admit, blueberry is not something I really taste, even the fresh fruit, so this is a surprise to me... Will have to try with some of my other well known juices to test further. All I need the Ammit for really is to decide which samples should become orders. So far.... it might just work.

IMG_20210902_184320.jpg

Threw one of these coils in there, came out at 0.72 Ohm and running at 20W to try and make up for the airflow that is a bit loose. (Still not sure which side is which resistance :blush:, just picked one and now it's smack bang in the middle of advertised resistances, lol)

IMG_20210902_190121.jpg

Next round I'll rewick and chuck in some of @ivc_mixer Cafe Latte which I run in both Pioneers. Then besides the Sour Blue Gummy I also run his Raspberry Pineapple in my other Expromizer currently.

This will really help get a baseline to decide if the rda resembles the taste in the rta's close enough to order from. I really don't feel like cleaning a whole rta every time I want to test a juice, and the Ammit does have massive juice wells to really enable me to really sample a juice without dripping after every second hit.

I also like that I can open it up to a RDL vape to get an idea of juice I am considering for DL and MTL purchases, even though I have a Recurve with a lekker 0.27 Ohm build for testing DL juices. This just gives me the extra option. Although the 12mg RDL is kicking my ass. Picture to show air hole configuration

IMG_20210902_191634.jpg IMG_20210902_191658.jpg

Back