Juicy Joes 'Juice of the Week'

ShaneW

Juicy Joes Owner
ECIGSSA Donor
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
We are launching a new initiative from this week...

Every week we will be putting a local juice on special for that week (mon-sunday) - while current stock levels last. This is to give you the opportunity to taste one of our juices at an incredibly low price.

Each week we will select one of our favourites to be the 'Juice of the Week' and to go on special at around a 30% discount.

First up its one of our best sellers... Nostalgia Red Killer! 30ml for R100

Remember the red shoelace liquorice… add a dash of strawberry and go back to that favourite childhood memory!

http://juicyjoes.co.za/?product=red-killer
IMG_1439.JPG Red Killer.jpg

Awesome! Look forward to trying out more liquids at that price! Thanks guys!

I just wanna know if it is as sweet as the yogichew???

I just wanna know if it is as sweet as the yogichew???
Hey @Wyvern,
It depends quite alot on your build. I find that on a standard 26G 7 wrap dual coil this juice is quite tangy with a slight candy, a la yogichew, sweetness at the end. With a dual clapton build there's much less tangyness and the sweetness really comes out. One of my favorite red licorice flavours because it's still remains very smooth.

Hey @Wyvern,
It depends quite alot on your build. I find that on a standard 26G 7 wrap dual coil this juice is quite tangy with a slight candy, a la yogichew, sweetness at the end. With a dual clapton build there's much less tangyness and the sweetness really comes out. One of my favorite red licorice flavours because it's still remains very smooth.

Thanks @skola thats a pretty accurate description :)
@Wyvern i find the sweetness pretty similar to Yogichew although as skola says it's very dependent on your build.

Thanks @skola thats a pretty accurate description :)
@Wyvern i find the sweetness pretty similar to Yogichew although as skola says it's very dependent on your build.
Ok cos I am finding the yogichew very sweet in the SS build I am running. But I am already almost 1/3 of the way thru my tube that I got last week.

Hai there is the special still on? It shows on the site front page but the price is R150.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Hai there is the special still on? It shows on the site front page but the price is R150.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Apologies Angie... Fixed. The special runs until midnight tonight. We only have 0 & 6mg left though

No more 0mg

Sorry... Last of the 0mg just flew out the door. Only a few 6mg left. Will be getting more stock this week but from tomorrow another juice will be the 'juice of the week'

Juice of the week for this week is one of our refreshing Summer favourites Hazeworks Sunset.

Sunset will awaken a sense of holiday and intrigue, as you sit at a corner café somewhere in the world, while the sun gently wanes, and a cool breeze caresses your skin. Notes of sweet juicy pineapple fill your mouth before the refreshing exhale lingers.

http://juicyjoes.co.za/?product=sunset

image.png

Juice of the week for this week is one of our favourites and an awesomely refreshing summer Vape.

Retro Vape co - Yogi Pina

delicious yogurt and custard blend infused with pineapple and coconut, with a refreshing taste similar to spending a summers day at the beach.

http://juicyjoes.co.za/?product=yogi-pina

image.png

Apologies to everyone that missed this one, Juice of the week stock got snapped up very quickly and the suppliers additional stock is still steeping.

Next time get in as early as possible;)

Lol, only saw this one now @ShaneW
Yogi Pina sounds great
But too late now. Lol
I snooze I lose

Back