Knife Talk

Dela Rey Steyn

Random Internet Weirdo
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Some Panama Salts in the MD on the GT! Do men still carry a pocket knife these days? You always need a pocket knife, you never know when someone is going to offer you some biltong or cheesecake, be prepared! IMG_20201104_133658.jpg

Mainly for on-the-go manicures these days though.......:facepalm:

fAQFel.gif

I have a Leatherman but sadly it stays in my drawer. This is my mod with some of the knifes I made. I am more of a leather crafter and trying to be a mod crafter as well. It keeps me busy.
upload_2020-11-4_18-15-50.jpeg

We should change this thread to “pic of a mod in a woma
Those knifes looks amazing , do you work with Damascus steel too ?
No. I stay in an retirement estate so noise levels are at a minimum. I can’t go banging metals together. I buy metals then cut and shape. I must say demascus would look good on the control panel of a mod!

Trying out the Druga
Wicks well. Great flavour. Think the 510 tip gives it more of an edge.
And a new door on the trusty old Therion

PSX_20201104_220317.jpg

In
I still need to make a sheath and fit my wooden handle, but for now she cuts like a hot knife through butter!
In the right hands,that ís a multi-tool and a lethal weapon!
:WINKINGFACE:
The most important tools grow at the end of your arms....at least that’s what my oupa used to tell me.:star:

In

In the right hands,that ís a multi-tool and a lethal weapon!
:WINKINGFACE:
The most important tools grow at the end of your arms....at least that’s what my oupa used to tell me.:star:
Wise words he told ya!

@Kiai nothing new?
Sadly no. I made those knifes with a file since I do not have proper equipment.

I have been making lots of leather products for Christmas orders. The most interesting one is this bag I made for a Harley. I get bored quickly so I try to make new things. Still struggling to get a perfect build for the stab wood mod as well.

upload_2020-12-28_21-15-57.jpeg

Sadly no. I made those knifes with a file since I do not have proper equipment.

I have been making lots of leather products for Christmas orders. The most interesting one is this bag I made for a Harley. I get bored quickly so I try to make new things. Still struggling to get a perfect build for the stab wood mod as well.

View attachment 217833
That looks authentic. You got mad skills brother.

Back