KNOW THE BILL - Packaging and Lables

I would really like to know "Why is there not a law that warn people about the dangers of sugar in all sweets, soft drinks, white rice, paste, takeaways etc.?" Believe me, diabetes is a much bigger killer than vaping related ailments. Is the vaping industry just a soft target or is it just ignorance?

I would really like to know "Why is there not a law that warn people about the dangers of sugar in all sweets, soft drinks, white rice, paste, takeaways etc.?" Believe me, diabetes is a much bigger killer than vaping related ailments. Is the vaping industry just a soft target or is it just ignorance?
its ignorance to a point but they also make so much money off smoking and vaping has made a dent in that cash cow for them hence they are trying to make vaping almost impossible to get us all to smoke again.

its ignorance to a point but they also make so much money off smoking and vaping has made a dent in that cash cow for them hence they are trying to make vaping almost impossible to get us all to smoke again.
In a nutshell

Back