Latest Competitions @ BLCK

Nick Black

BLCK, Suppliers of Multi-Purpose Flavouring & More
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
BLCK is BACK with yet another exciting giveaway
We have partnered up with BEWOLK Industries & Crafted Coils this time around to bring one WORTHY Vaper, a prize from the heavens.

bOkhytm.jpg

WZ7mdSGb.jpg
fLSRtZlb.jpg
Kbl8cd4b.jpg
p4gSz3rb.jpg
eRVXB9Ob.jpg
QdtFhiwb.jpg

A PRIZE VALUED AT R6500 & HERE'S HOW YOU CAN WIN IT:

In the comment section of this post tell us the funniest vaping related emergency that you would have to call the Rooi Ambulaans using the hashtag #BLCKAMBULAANS
OR
Tag 3 friends in your comment
OR
post a hand check with a Bewolk Industries product
OR
Just tell us a joke

UP FOR GRABS IS THE FOLLOWING ITEMS
1 X Vaperz Cloud Hammer Of God Stabwood Mod #036
1 X Vaperz Cloud Valhalla 38mm Rda (Hells Gate Edition)
4 X Samsung VTC5A 18650 Batteries
1 X Crafted Coils Coil Set (Pre-installed)(Custom 9 Wrap Micro Tri Core 4mm ID Build)
1 X Rooi Ambulaans T-shirt (xl)
1 X Bewolk Snapback Cap
1 X Befokte Face Mask
1 X Krush'd E-liquid Citricello 100ml
1 X Bewolk E-liquid Rooi Ambulaans 100ml
1 X In-house E-liquid The Fruit 100ml
1 X Thrifty Clouds E-liquid Strawberry Cheesecake 100ml

WARNING: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS NICOTINE: NICOTINE IS AN ADDICTIVE CHEMICAL​

Last edited:
I got called in for my vaccine jab and sat down in the chair waiting for the nurse. She arrived with needle in hand and said "it's just a little prick"

How did she know, I only had my sleeve rolled up.

I fainted anyway and she had to call #BLCKAMBULAANS

@CMMACKEM
@Grand Guru
@Hooked

#BLCKAMBULAANS

Gorilla dies in the zoo , no bucks for a new gorilla , so they post an ad in the Citizen newspaper ''Gorilla wanted ''
Van sees it and went to hear whats up with the ad ,
Zookeeper ''We need a gorilla , ours died - you need to climb into it's skin and we stitch it up , then get into the cage , do tricks and people will throw peanuts and bananas. ''
Van thinks it's a cool idea and volunteered :
First day in the cage Van swings and jumps up and down , people love the ''new'' gorilla and throws bananas and peanuts into the cage.
Second day ,Van swings and swings ...the rope snaps and he ends up in the lion's cage .
Van screams ''HELP , HELP !''
Lion walks up to Van and whispers ''Hou jou bek , do you think I want to lose my job too ? ''

@Resistance
@Raindance
@Room Fogger
@alex1501
@Hooked
@Grand Guru
@AKS

Last edited:
So a barman is looking at 3 of his patrons: A stunningly beautiful young girl, a super ugly hunchback man and a guy with his pen!s rolled up on the bar counter like a fire hose...

He goes to the girl: "Ma'am, you must be the most beautiful girl in the world, I tell you what, you go accross the street to Guiness World Records and tell them that, if you come back and you are, the rest of the nights drinks is on the house!" Off she goes trippling out to GWR.

He goes to the hunchback: "Sir, Quasimodo has no touch on your looks, head on over to Guiness World Records and if they label you the uggliest in the world, drinks is on the house!" And off goes the man.

He goes to the guy with the "hose": "Sir, I don't even want to mention the member, but you heard what I said to those two, off you go and drinks will be on me if you have the longest pen!s in the world!" And off he went with thing in hand.

A few minutes later the girl and the hunchback come strolling in with smiles on their faces and certificates from GWR for being the most beautiful girl and the most ugly guy in the world... DRINKS ON THE HOUSE!!!!

An hour later the guy with the "member" walks in, sits at the bar with his head down crying.... the barman goes over to him and says: "and now, what happened?"

The guy replied: "WHO THE HELL IS ROB FISHER?!?!"

@Paul33
@Dela Rey Steyn
@Resistance

#BLCKAMBULAANS

#BLCKAMBULAANS

@vicTor
@Rob Fisher
@Puff the Magic Dragon

Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson go camping, and pitch their tent under the stars.
During the night, Holmes wakes his companion and says: 'Watson, look up at the stars, and tell me what you deduce.' "Watson says: 'I see millions of stars, and even if a few of those have planets, it's quite likely there are some planets like Earth, and if there are a few planets like Earth out there, there might also be life.
Holmes replies: 'Watson, you idiot. Somebody stole our tent.'

Back