Lemon Crack

RayDeny

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Ok first off, I do not condone cloning or stealing of intellectual property................But, oh and a very big, BUT!! I bought a few one shots from the UK with one been Lemon Crack.

This juice is absolutely beautiful, I love everything about it. The way the UK guys describe it is “chomping into a honey locket”, for me it shouts those honey and lemon throat lozenges you tear through when you are sick, to the T. No real big lemon more honey that comes through.

Now the problem is two fold, not only is this beautiful juice from the UK and not available in SA but the maker is also going on hiatus so quantities are about to become nonexistent.

So the question is, how would a greenie like me go about making this for myself or find someone with the know how on making ME more of this wonderful stuff?

For clarification, the cactus punch and Narta ,I will be ordering more from the UK as well as the lemon Crack. The reason for me wanting to get a lemon Crack made is the maker will and is going on hiatus and I need me a supply.

Get a local manufacturer to produce and distribute it under licence of the UK maker?

Just an idea. I see @Oupa has that type of facility set up.

Regards

Get a local manufacturer to produce and distribute it under licence of the UK maker?

Just an idea. I see @Oupa has that type of facility set up.

Regards

Thats a great idea @Raindance
If the UK maker is willing to do that of course

If you send me some of the one shot to mix, I can try to remix it for you.

Back